Chapter 27 : Promise

Levi's P.O.V

I still didn't let Y/n go from me even after Hange left.

''Heichou,I can't breath''.She said weakly and I let her go.She smiles and kiss my cheek.She still have a pale face and in a weak state.

''I don't want to let go''.I kiss her neck and she giggles slowly.

''Me too,but at least change your clothes.You'll catch a cold''.She touches my cheek and ran her fingers through my wet hair.

''Tch,no.I don't want to be separated with you anymore''.I press her forehead with mine.She closes her eyes and smile again.

''Fine,but please at least dry your hair.You can't be with me if you get sick,you know?''.She said and wipe my wet cheek.

I sigh and nod,understand.

''I'll change my shirt and come back,don't go anywhere until then''.I command her and kiss her forehead.

''I know,I can't even move that much''.She shook her head.

Y/n's P.O.V

Levi hesitantly left and you shook your head with his behaviour.You lay down slowly and close your eyes.You still feel a little bit tired.

Your injured ribs making you can't move too much.You feel so sleepy right now,and you accidentally fall asleep.

Levi's P.O.V

I come back with a small towel on my head and different shirt.I rush to Y/n's room and open the door.My heart stop for a second looking at her laying down on the bed.

''H-Huh?-''.I dash to her and look to her face.

''It's not..a dream right?..''.I touch her cheek and search for her hand.

''It's warm''.I whisper and Hange come in.

''Oi,Y/n already wake up right?''.I grab Hange's shoulders and she show her confused face.

''Y-Yeah,why?''.She said and make me exhale.I point to her and she peek at her.

"Maybe she's resting''.

Hange assume and sit besides her.

''She's tired,well..it's not her fault..having a few broken ribs and a broke leg..and few scratches,bruises....hmm''.Hange said and look to her face.I nod slowly also looking at her.

''Anyway,where are you sleeping tonight?''.Hange ask and I shrug.

''With her of course''.I put my hands in my pockets.

''Whaaaat-?''.She look at me with a tired face.

''You know you can't sleep with her on that bed right?''.She point to the small bed.

''Watch me''.I smirk a little and she laughs.

''Oh my god,No no,I don't want to see a broken bed tomorrow''.She fake scared and I glare at her.She laugh again and I kick her leg.

''Shut up,Shitty Glasses.She's sleeping''.

She cover her mouth and mouth 'sorry' repeatedly.She signal me to go outside and I follow her.She closes the door and look to me.

''I'm glad she woke up''.She stretches and put her hands behind her head.I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

''Hmm''.I hum back and she reply.''I can see your happy face back''.She's risking her life by poking my cheek.I slap her hand and glare.

''What do you mean?I didn't even smile''.She laugh and press her stomach.

''I know,but I can see it all over your face.And the fact you treat me back so poorly are the main reason''.She explain with a little laughter left.