Chapter 22 : You sure?

Y/n's P.O.V

''....Ughhh,what is this headache I'm feeling''.You grit your teeths and rub your temple.

''Damn it,why do I feel really horrible right now?''.You stir on the bed,trying to get more sleep.

''Maybe I can reduce it by sleeping''.

Some hand brush your forehead and shake you up.

''What is is?Aren't today our day off.I'm an orphan,so I'll spend time with Heichou or Eren,..or maybe sleep for the whole day.Thank you''.You push the hand and hug the blanket.

''Owww!''.You feel a whack on you head and open you eyes in shocked.

''Heichouuuu!''.You immediately know who is it.You look to the left to see his normal face.

''What're you doing in my room?''.You sit down slowly and careful not to move suddenly.

''And why did my head ache like....ughhh''.You groan and hold your throbbing head.

You open your eyes to see a glass of water and a tablet of pills in front of you.You look up to see Levi's face.

''What is this?''.You take the pills anyway.

''Painkillers for your hangover''.He said and stares at you.

''Oh.....wait!What do you mean hangover?''.You gulp down the water after swallowing the painkillers.You wipe your mouth and frown to him.

''You were drunk yesterday''.He casually state with his eagle eyes glaring at you.

''Drunk?.....me?....''.You frown even further.You dig back the yesterday event inside your head.'The memory is really hazy'.You give up when you can't come out with anything.

''I can't remember anything from yesterday''.You honestly confess.

He raise one of his eyebrows.''You..didn't remember anything like....at all?''.He making sure and you chew on your bottom lips.

''Nope''.You shook your head and you can swear he looks kind of relief.

''Wait,wait...I think I remember something''.You close your eyes and thinking hard.

''Oh,me and Eren tried to drink..right?and I can't seem to remember what I did after that''.That's your limit,you only remember the situation after you accept Oluo's challenge to drink one more glass.

''Ohh...''.He look away and clear his throat.''Eh,then you already know that I..drank....wine?''.You carefully arrange your words.He looks at you again,this time narrowing his eyes.

''Are you mad?''.You show your teeths in apologetic.

He seems to be quiet and he's acting really weird now.

''Heichou,you can scold or nag at me,but don't stay quiet''.You hold his arms and shake it.He still didn't say anything and just observing your face.

''You are really mad at me?Or are you disappointed in me?''.You shake him more and hoping he would answer.

''Heichouuuu,I'm sorry!''.You hug him and cry.''I didn't mean to get drunk,I just want to taste it-''.He cover your mouth with his hand.

''I'm not mad nor disappointed at you,but..''.He ruffle your hair and let you go.

''But?..''.You wipe your wet eyes.

''Nothing,I'm not mad''.He sounds suspicious for some reason.

''Why're you so kind this morning?Wait,you didn't do anything to me right?''.You ask and receive another whack on the head.