Chapter 20 : Fever

Y/n's P.O.V

''Ugghh, it's...so hot''.You groan while sweating.You open your eyes in sleepiness.For some reason it feels so hot.You stir a little and remember you're sleeping with Levi.

You turn to see him,and see he's panting and also sweating.

''Heichou?!''.You wiggle out slowly from his embrance.He frown in his sleep and pull you to him.

''Heichou,are you okay?''.You put a hand on his cheek.

''What in the-''.His skin is burning and his face is really red.

''Heichou,you're burning.You have a fever''.You shake him up a bit.

"Hmmmm''.He grunt and wipe his sweaty forehead.

''Oh my god,Heichou wake up''.You pull his fingers.

''Shut up,I'm fine''.He deny with a raspy voice.He starts to cough and his body shake a little.

''No,you're not.Your voice sounds terrible and you're also coughing''.You protest but he ignore you.

''I'm cold,go take more blanket''.He command weakly.This is the first time you see him in this state.

''No,you're on fire right now,see You have fever''.You feel his neck and forehead.

''Tch''.He slowly snort and cover himself fully.

''Heichou,get out of there!''.You pull his blanket.

''No,I said I'm cold!''.He pull back and you two try to pull the blanket.You easily beat him,and you know because he's sick,if not you already lose.

You pulled and throw the blanket on the floor,before putting your hands besides his head.You trap him on the bed and he seems speechless.

''Heichou,you're sick.Don't be stubborn''.You whispers to him.

He seems want to protest but he slowly nod after you look at him with concern face.He cough again and you click your tongue.

''He soundd worse''.You thought and sit down back besides him.

''I'm gonna be fine *cough..in the morning..just give me *cough..some more meds''.He said and you bite your lips.

''Okay,but you can't eat medicines with empty tummy,are you hungry?''.You gently touch his cheek.

He nod a little,squeezing your hand on his cheek,closing his eyes feeling your touch.

"'Let me cook porridge for you,you wait here.I'm gonna be back with some meds too''.You moves and stand up before he pull your cardigan.

You cardigan slump down your shoulder,revealing your skin.

''Heichou?''.You hold his unstable body.He lean on your body,panting.

''I'll follow you''.He insists and you frown.

''No,you're not.Stay here''.You gently push his shoulders to lay him down.

''No,I want to follow you''.He still with his decision.

''But-''.

Let's go''.He try to stand up but fall and you catch him.

''No,you can't.Just stay here for a while,I'll be back shortly''.He shook his head and you sigh.

''Heichouuu''.You drag your voice and sounds hoping.

''I'll follow-''.

''No,stay here.You can't walk straight,I'll carry you if I can but the problem is I can't''.