Chapter 10 : Best Friend

Levi's P.O.V

I'm working on my paperworks when someone burst into my office without knocking.Without lifting my head,I already can guess who's the bastard.''Oi,Four Eyes.I swear,I'll kill you if you enter my office without-''.''Levii!''.

''Fuck it''.I groaned and put a hand on my forehead.''What do you want?''.I continue the works and ignored Hange who is sitting in front of me now.

''Hey levi?''.Her voice didn't full with excitement as always.I lift my head to see her reaction and she avoided making eye contact with me.

''What's wrong?Did you break my tea cup again?!I'll kill you-''.She cut me off before I could finish my warning.

''No,no.It's not that''.She denied me and shook her head.I feel this is not gonna be a good news giving the circumstances.

''Then,what.is.it?!''.I gritted my teeths before crossing my arms.

She scratches her head and mumble something.''Cut it off,You piece of-''.Damn,this woman can't even wait for me to finish talking.''Y/n didn't sent you a letter''.I raised my eyebrows before frowning.''Huh,what do you mean?''.

''She sent me a letter..but usually with yours also..but I only got mine today....''.She explained and look guilty.I nod and go back to my works.''So?''.I question her action.''So?!!''.She ask back.

''Yeah,do you think I care?''.I scoffed and take a sip of my tea.

''You..don't care?Like..at all?''.She stand up putting both of her hands on my desk.

''Tch,why should I?''.What I said is completely different from what insides me.'Why the fuck she didn't send me a letter?'.'Is she mad,I didn't reply to her letters?'.'Or that Eren brat knew about me and didn't let her send letters to me?'.'I swear I'll kill that br-'

Hange sigh and shook her head.''Okay then,I want to read her letter.Do you want to hear it too?''.She ask me while ripping the letter.

''Do as you like,just don't be so loud''.I said and pretending to write something on the paper,giving attention to what she will say.She nod and open the folded paper.

''Dear Hange san,Thank you for replying to my letter the other day.I'm really happy about it.And about Eren,he said that I'm like his little sister,and I saw him as my big brother.We are always together and he's now the only one who knew about my past...I only told him and no one else.He didn't push me away even after know about my past :) I really like him,he's always with me when I'm sad or happy.''.Hange take a deep breath before continue reading it back.

'What the fuck did she mean by like him?!'.I glare to Hange who was busy reading the letter out loud.

''As for Heichou,......I know that I'm nothing much worth as a human.Even though he didn't care about me,I'll always thought him as my savior...But if you said that my letters annoy him,I'll stop sending him.And tell him that I'm sorry for disturbing him....Goodbye Hange san''.

Hange looks terrified and dumbfounded after reading the letter.I frown my forehead and ask her with cold tone voice.

''What did she meaned by her letters annoy me?''.She scratches her head again and looks like to be thinking.

''Oi,Shitty glasses.I'm talking to you.Answer my fucking question''.I threatened her and cross my arms.She seems to fidgeting her fingers.I know that when she've done something bad,she will act like this.

''Didn't you reply her letter recently?What did you tell her about me?!''.I seems to lost my patience,and Hange becomes more nervous.

''I-I think...I told her that you didn't care about her and her letters..''.She finally let out and cover her face with both of her hands.