Epilogue

Three years later

Y/n's P.O.V

''This is the ocean?''.You said in mesmerizing,looking at the breathtaking scenery spread in front of you.

''We've taken down the last titan spotted''.You turn your head to see the others are also looking at the back.

''This mean,we are...free?''.You ask slowly looking to the others.A second after,the sound of everyone cheering filled the sand field.Among the crowd,you search for someone.

''Y/n!''.You hear someone call your name from the distance.

''Levi!We did it!''.You run and jump into his open arms.His arms hugging you tightly.

''Yeah,we did it.Finally..''.He stroke your hair and look to your face.

''After all the sacrifices...we finally killed all the titans''.

He look to the ocean and you follow him.

''Our fallen comrades must have been proud of us,right?''.You smile a little thinking about them.

''Yeah,they must be.Don't worry''.He kiss your head and curve his mouth.A little bit of tears start to forming at the corner of both your eyes,tears of happiness.

''Y/n!What're you doing with him?!Come here!''.You two turn to see your friends are entering the water.You turn back to see Levi's annoyed face.You laugh when he roll his eyes.

''Let's go there''.You hold his hand to guide him to where your friends are.You all are now 20 years old and have grown matured,well mostly.What's more interesting is Eren and Mikasa are now dating each other.

They look so good together and suits each other.When Levi knew that Eren confessed to you,three years ago.He immediately search for Eren and you had to hold him to make sure he will not beat Eren.

You explained that he no longer had a crush on you and Levi hardly believe that,but you somehow manage to convince him.

''This is the world we've been longing for''.Eren said and the others nod agreeing.

''Ahh,Connie!''.You yell when you feel the cold water splash onto you.

''Hehehehee''.Connie didn't stop and continue to splash the water to you.

''Stop it,you shithead''.Levi shield you from Connie but he accidentally splash the water again,aiming at you.And he ended up hitting Levi with it.

His happy face freeze and also his movements.You,who is at the back of Levi try to take a look on his face.

''Connie is a dead meat''.You hear Jean whispers to Shasha.You couldn't agree more when Levi curl his hand into a fist.

''S-S-S-S-Sorryy,L-L-Levi Heichou.I-I-I-I-..''.Levi take a step closer to Connie but you quickly goes in front of him.

''Now,now.Connie didn't mean to splashed it to you.Don't be so harsh,calm down''.You hug Levi to prevent he take a closer steps to Connie.Levi grit his teeths while glaring to Connie before looking to you.

''Tch''.He look away and slip his hand on your waist.

''Levi!!Come here for a second!''.You two turn to see Hange is calling Levi.

''Ughh,what did she need now''.Levi groan and roll his eyes.

''I don't know,but you better go now''.You let go of him and push him.You can hear he nag along the way.

''Y/n!Thank you for saving my life!''.Connie hug your leg as he rub his cheek to your leg.The others laugh including you.

''Come on,Connie.You're always on Levi Heichou's bad side''.Jean slap his head and Connie groan.