Chapter 18 : Jealous?

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been 5 days,your leg have healed fully and you can get out of your room.It's training day just like always,you go down to grab breakfast.

''Ah,good morning Heichou''.It's really early in the morning now and you spot Levi is having breakfast alone at the kitchen.He nod and sip his tea.You sit on his left and take a bread.

''You're early''.You said with bread in your mouth.''Tch,I'm always early and don't talk with mouth full of bread, you brat''.He click his tongue when he see you mock him.

''Okay,sheez''.You eat it properly and and look up to see him.''What?''.He frown when you stares at his cup.'

''Can I have a sip''.You point to his tea with your mouth.''Make it yourself''.He roll his eyes.

''I'm too lazyyy''.You whine and continue to eat breakfast.Eren enter the kitchen with a cup of coffee and greet you.''Good morning Y/n''.He smile brightly to you until he spot Levi is there too.

''A-Ah..G-Good morning too,Levi Heichou''.He said awkwardly and sit besides you.Levi nod a little before reading a newspaper.

''Morning Eren!''.You drag your chair to him and sit closely to each other.

Levi glare to you two before continue to read the paper like nothing happened.You happily lean your head on Eren's shoulder.

''Eren,did you sleep well last night?''.You ask him and he nod,grabbing a bread.

''How about you?''.He keeps glancing to Levi when you're too clingy with him.

''Hah,what is sleep''.You sigh and laugh little before taking a piece of your bread and bring it to Eren's mouth.

''Err..''.He blush when you open your mouth,signalling him to open it too.''Aahh''.

''I can eat it myself Y/n''.He try to look away but you insist and poke him.''Hahahhaa,come one just one bite''.He stares at you but you make cute face.

''Fine''.He open his mouth and you feed him while laughing.''Happy?''.He said chewing the bread.

''Yeah''.You look to see Levi's clenching the paper. ''Heichou,you're crumbling the paper''.You point out casually.

''Shut up,I know what I'm doing''.He said without showing his face.You sigh and shrug your shoulders.You turn your attention back to Eren.Eren is eating his food silently without lifting his face.

''Ne Eren,can I get a sip of your coffee?''.You slowly asking him with hoping face.''Sure''.He pass you his glass while smiling.''Yeay''.You chirp happily before reaching for his glass.

You saw Levi glare death at you for a second and you blink to see him clearly,but he's reading it like nothing happened.'I think I imagined that'.You shove the thought away and sip the coffee slowly.

''Y/n, it's hot-''.Eren suddenly turn to see you flinch because of the burning coffee and you feels your tongue is burning.''Auch,auch''.You put back the hot beverage and fan your tongue.

''Are you okay?''.Eren grab your face to turn you to him.Tears of pain gather at the corner of your eyes.''Ah,I buwned mway tongwue anwd mouf''.

You whine slurly,still sticking your tongue out.''It's true,your tongue is red and your mouth too''.Eren said worriedly.

''Let's go wash your mouth''.Eren guide you to stand up and you follow him.Eren bring you to the pantry and you rinse your mouth.

''It's hurt''.You complain and he nod.''Yeah,let me check it''.He comfort you and you nod.