Chapter 25 : A Choice With No Regrets

Levi's P.O.V

I was swinging to where my squad was at.But I can't spot any of them.I just go on base on my hunch.

''There's a lot of screaming there''.I press more of the gas and head to the location.I got a bad feeling about this,and it looks like I'm right.

I saw Gunther's body hanging from the wire and lifeless.I continue to moves until I spot Eld split body on the ground.Just like Gunther's,I swing pass the body.

I look everywhere trying to spot even one of my squad,alive.I swing across another tree and saw Petra's body also full of blood sticking to a tree.

I left her there and continue until I found Oluo's body on the ground.

''They all....''.I clench my jaw and draw my blades.

''Y/n,where are you?''.I whisper when I can't found her yet,and also Eren.

''I know you will survive,so hold on until I arrive''.I mumble and goes faster.

I pass one of the big tree and I saw her,Y/n is trying to cut the Female Titan but it grab Y/n's wires.

''Fuck!''.I use pretty much of the gas to get to her in time.I cut off her hand before she can pull Y/n to her.The hand fall along with Y/n.

I catch her body and bring her somewhere else.I put her down on a tree and she groan.

''Y/n,you alright?''.I scan her face and notice there's a trail of blood on her face.

''I'm fine but the others...''.She grabs me and sobbing.I slowly hold her and ask about Eren because I can't spot him or his body anywhere.Y/n said she hide him and he only passed out.

She's acting weird,she keeps gasping for air.She ask me to kill the titan but I'm more worried about her now.She's holding her left torso and I notice the blood is still going out.

''You're...bleeding?''.I brush off her bangs and the wound seems to reopen.She keeps pushing me and covers her head.She tell me, she's alright and beg me to kill the titan.

I've got no other choice but to kill her.

''Don't move''.I said,touching her cheek a little before flying away to handle the titan who is responsible of my dead comrades.I swing to it and spin my blades to cut her hands off.

She stand up suddenly and sprint to where Y/n is.I hook to the other tree and I didn't know she's heading towards Y/n.

''How did it know?''.I mumble and try to catch up.

''Y/n!''.I see she's laying down and the titan almost grab her body.All I see after that is the titan's hand got slice off.

''Y/n''.I mutter her name when she's standing unstablely on the tree,holding the swords tight.

''Heichou,I'll disable her legs.You attack her upper body!Hurry!I can't hold on much longer!''.She command me and starts to cut her legs.I nod and follow her instruction.

Y/n cut her ankle again making her lose her balance and give cuts all over her calfes and thighs.She's still fast even though she's injured.

The titan is covering her nape and I must slice her arms off first to kill her.

''Y/n,that's enough!I'll take over!''.I command her to stop after she looks worn out.

I cut her muscles and her skin until her hands slowly fall off.She bent down,exposing her nape clearly.I swing and I saw Y/n try to cut her nape.

''Arghhh!''.

''Y/n,stop!''.I push her and the titan's hand come out of nowhere and I land on my wrong leg.