Chapter 2 : Knowing Each Other.

Levi's P.O.V

It's 4 in the morning now.I can't sleep again.I decide to make a tea and continue my paperworks.I put the tea on my desk inside the office and decide to check on the brat.

I walk silently to the door and open it.I saw she isn't sleeping yet and is staring blankly to the ceiling.

''Oi,Why you didn't sleep yet?''.I lean over the wooden door and cross my arms.She flinches and quickly gets up.She's fidgeting her fingers.

''Err....I can't sleep,Heichou''.She state.

''Why?''.I frown.She's supposed to sleep soundly on my comfortable bed after she's been sleeping on the street for a long time.

''I.........don't know why''.She states and look down playing with the blanket.

''Tch....if you can't sleep you are better helping me doing my works''.I said not taking it seriously and walk to my office.But I hear footsteps behind me.I turn my head slightly to see she is walking behind me with her big doe eyes looking at me.

''Where are you going brat?''.I ask her.She hesitantly open her mouth to speak.

''......I want to help you with your paperworks?''.She claims and fidgeting her fingers again.

''Tch,I wasn't serious.You stupid brat''.I ruffle her soft silky hair.She closes her eyes as I messed her hair.I don't want to admit but I really like her hair.I walk back to my office room followed by her.

I sit on my chair and she sits across me.I was writing the report paper and sunk in my world.And I doesn't realize she was staring at me.

Y/n's POV.

(Meeting Levi)

Your stomach is growling,you just want to endure the pain as your gastric comes again,so you try to close your eyes to fall into dreamland.But it doesn't seems to work.You sigh and one tear escapes your eye.

Suddenly,a leg kick you lightly and you hear a cold voice asking you.''What're you doing here,brat.Where's your damn parents?''.He ask in a disgust tone.

You was shocked and quickly stand up,but the pain in your stomach makes you lose your balance and almost fall.But the guy catch your wrist when you're about to fall.

''Oi,can't you stand still?''.He seems to get mad at you but keep silent after you stare to his eyes blankly as the pain keeps coming.He was hesitate to let go of your hand but he let go anyway after you seems to get your balance back.

He wipes his hand with his white handkerchief.''He must think I'm really dirty..''.You state in your mind.

He ask you why you're so skinny and your bones almost sticking out.You want to laugh at his comment but you doesn't have the energy to do so.

He gets your long bangs out of your face to see your eyes clearly.You stare blankly to his eyes and said.

''I..haven't eat for 2 days now''.You feel the pain come again but it becoming worse,so you sit on the street back.You hug your legs and clench your knees.

''At this rate,I'll die sooner than I thought''.You mumble quietly,but you don't think he hears it.

Suddenly,when you come to your sense.You was at his place.Then,you remember he dragged you here but you didn't realize it because your head is pounding and you can't even think straight.

He cuts your really long hair with a knife.You was shocked but you didn't dare to disobey him.He looks so cold when he cuts your bangs.You take the chance to analysis his face.He got a handsome face,he looks young.Maybe 18?.