Chapter 17 : Taking care

Y/n's P.O.V

''Heichouuuuu,I'm bored.Can't I go training?''.You whine when Levi comes in with the ices.

''No''.He casually reply and sit besides you.

''But-''.You try to move.

''No,shut up.You know your leg is not fully healed yet.And your stupid ass is making it worse''.He poke your leg and you hold his hand.

''Okayy,I get it.Don't poke it,it hurts''.You give up and lay down.It's been two days after you last get out of your room.The injured leg is in recovery process.

Since then,Heichou will take care of you including Eren.And sometimes your other member of the squad visit you.

''Where's Eren?''.You ask him who's putting ice on your leg.He's doing it everyday without fail.You really like it when he pampered you.

''Don't know and don't care''.He sounds annoyed and nonchalant.

''Heichou,..do you..hate Eren?''.You ask and he stop his movement for a second.

''I hate everyone..so''.He shook his shoulders.

''Except me!''.You continue and laugh.

''Heh''.You can see he hold his smile form showing.

''Come on,say it''.You pull his hands.

''Say what brat?''.He look at you.

''Say you don't hate me''.You beam and wait for him to say it.

''Tch,cut the crap''.He look away and press his backhand on his mouth.

''Come onnn''.You move closer to his face.''Heichouu''.You giggle.

''I'm gonna go make some tea,you want one?''.He attempt to stand up quickly.

''Heichouuu,....finee.I want one too''.You give up and lay down,requesting his tasty tea.

''Don't be so disappointed''.He ruffle your hair and left the ice to make some tea.

''Hmm''.You hum but still sulking.

He look at you before going out.

''I don't hate you,dumbass''.He slam the door before you can turn you head to him.

''Hahhahaa,Heichou is really cute''.You laugh before checking your leg.

''Better than the other day''.You said and lay down.''But it's really bored in here''.You complained again and roll around.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling,someone knock on the door.''Come in''.You figure it must be Eren.

''Hey''.He smile and come in.

''Hey Eren,I'm bored.Help me escape from here''.You pull him to you when he walk to you.

''No,Levi Heichou will kill me''.He state with a scared face.

''Hahahaaha,right.But I don't know what to do.I can't even leave this room''.You put your head on his lap.

''Well,it's your fault for making your leg worser''.He said and laugh.He play with your hair and you pouts.

''At least,let me be outside for a little''.You complain and enjoy Eren play with your hair.

''You can,after you can walk a little.I'll let you outside''.He smile to you and hold your cheek.

''Yeay,but...I doubt Heichou will let me''.You sigh and hold Eren's hand who's on your cheek.

''Right,I forgot''.He nod and curve his mouth.