Chapter 5 : Sending Her

Levi's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly and look besides me.She's sleeping soundly at the crook my neck.I put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

'It's normal now,I guess?'.I thought and push her slowly not wanting to wake her up.I space out at the side of the bed.'Why I'm sleeping with her again?'.'She's a girl'.My head starts to throbs.

''Ughhh,this is her fault''.I said and get up.Getting ready for today.

I leave that brat in my cabin and go straight to mess hall.

''Yo,Levi''.Hange call me at the higher ups table.I sit down beside her and sip my tea.

''Is she okay?''.Hange ask me with worried face.I didn't spare a glance at her.

''Who?''.Knowing very well she's asking about that brat.

''Y/n,of course.Who else is staying with you?''.She ask and smirk then she giggles loudly.

''Tch,she's fine,I guess.But you should check her again,just in case''.She nod and eat her foods while chatting with other people.I eat my breakfast and just listening to what they're chatting,not interested to join them.

''I'll go first''.I said to her.

''Where're you going this early?''.

''I have to train,it's been a long time since I last trained''.I said and she nod her head.

''Ohhh,okay.See you later''.I get up and goes to the training ground in the forest.I wear the ODM gear and check my swords before looking to the cutboard titans in the forest.I shoot the hooks to the forest and start flying to the air past the trees.

As soon as I spot a 15 meter cutboard titan on the left,I switch my holding on the sword,grabbing it my style.

I cut the titan's nape deeply and perfectly before spinning and accelerate in the air to the other titans I spot,cutting all their napes with clean cut.I hook to a tree trying to catch my breath.

''I got 5''.Looking at all the titans who I cut.I slick my bangs off my forehead,wiping beads of sweats.Suddenly I got a feeling that's someone is watching me.

I look around the forest and catch a glance of someone at the beginning of the forest.

Y/n is waving at me with happy and excited face.She's still in my shirts who looks big on her.Her thighs are exposed and she's not wearing any shoes.

''What the-''.I sigh putting back my blades to its place.I shoot back hook to the trees and press the gas to get back to the start platform where that brat is.She looks very amazed to see my fast movements.

''Oi,what are you doing here''.I ask as I reach the ground.She walks to me with guilty grin on her face.

''I can't find you after I woke up,so I look for you everywhere by myself''.She put her hands behind her and bowing down.

''Tch,you're an idiot.Why are you not wearing any shoes?''.I look at her dirty feets.She also look at it and scratches her head.

''I can't find my shoes''.She answers looking innocent.

I sigh again.I take off the ODM gear and put it down grabbing her hand to go back to my cabin.

''Where are we going,Heichou?''.She ask trying to maintain her speed following me.

''To change your clothes''.I said with serious face.

''Why,what's wrong''.I look at her disbelief.

''What's wrong??,I literally can see your thighs and your feets are bare.Plus,are your fever is gone?''.I said looking straight to her.She blushes and reaching the hem of my shirt,trying to pull it down.