Chapter 26 : Final Decision

Levi's P.O.V

I look to the window and see the bright blue sky for a few minutes before I sit on my office chair back.My cold deep stares fall on the blanket that was folded nicely on the couch.

I stare to it for a minute before taking out report papers from the drawer.I accidentally open the wrong drawer and I take out a letter.

My eyes narrow after looking at the old letter.There's more in the drawer,and its all have the same name on it.

I scan the letter before putting it back into the drawer.I work on my paperworks without stopping for another hour.When I finish half of it I lift my head and crack my neck.

''Y/n,can you-....''.I stop speaking as I realised I'm alone and there's no one here.I look to the couch where I'd always be there when I'm resting from the works.I stand up and walk to the couch.

I lay down and put an arm on my forehead.

''Shit,...I'm going crazy..''.I mumble and sit down properly.Its really quiet and peaceful,but I hate the silence air.

Long ago maybe I like it but now,I'll do anything to have that voice calling and messing with me again.

''I miss you,...you damn brat''.I whisper and stare to the blanket in my hands.Its been a while now,all I could do is staring to this blanket.Her favourite blanket she always share with me.

I take a look at the clock and stand up.I take my cloak and walk down downstair.

''Levi Heichou''.I turn to the kitchen where my new squad are at.Armin is looking at me,smiling but his eyes are sad.

''You're going now?''.He asks and I nod shortly.

''Be careful''.He said to me and I nod again before walking to the stables.That girl Mikasa still didn't even look at me when I'm around her.She really hates me,I guess.

I guide my horse out and jump on it.I pull the hood to cover my face and whip the reins.The horse start to walk and I stares to the front.Its been like this for two weeks now.

Armin's P.O.V

''Levi Heichou went to visit her again..''.I sit besides Mikasa and the others bow down.Mikasa doesn't have a reaction but I know she's mad.

''Its been two weeks since then,I think he still can't move on..''.I speak to the others.

''Who can move on with that?..''.Jean said and I agree with him.We eat lunch together and its been like this since we join Levi's squad.The atmosphere is silence,even Shasha and Connie didn't mess around anymore.

''Eren,..you have to eat''.I lift my head and see Mikasa is telling Eren to eat.Out of all people,the most effected people are Levi Heichou and Eren.

Levi Heichou seems just like always but will always space out and quiet most of the time.

But Eren,he still can't believe what happened while he's unconscious that day.He's been in a shocked state and refuse to believe.He won't eat until Mikasa forced her to.Like now,he's playing with his foods.

''Guys,cheer up.Y/n wouldn't be happy if you all act like this''.I speak trying to light up the environment.They all just stay quiet and look down to their foods.

''Y/n isn't here with us''.Connie said and poke his bread.

''I know...''.I lean on my chair,disappointed with my attempt to make them happy back.

''I..miss..her''.Shasha said with a tear on her eyes.

''Who doesn't?''.Jean mumble and eat his foods.