Chapter 21 : Drunk Confession

Y/n's P.O.V

It's been a long day and Levi Heichou is much better than before.He's still coughing but the fever seems to be gone completely.That's the bright side, but now Levi is back to his normal attitude.

You come back to check on him that night after he threw you out of his room suddenly.He woke up from your lap and scan the surrounding before covering his face.He then command you to get out quickly.

You wonder why he wants you to get out quickly.But now you're knocking on his door.'I think he's healthy enough for me to question him'.You nod and open the door.

''Hey''.You walk to him.He's sitting on his office chair just like the other day.He glance at you a little.He avert his eyes from meeting yours.

''Heichou,you feel better?''.You sit in front of him.

He nod shortly and look to his papers only.''Can I ask something?''.You put your chin on the table.

''Hmm''.He nod and you pouts to this dry conversations.

''Why did you return in the rain?Why didn't you stay there?''.You finally feel relief after asking him that.He just shrug and said.

''There's no particular reason''.He pull the next paper.

''What do you mean?Then you purposely ride in that heavy rain?''.

''Maybe...''.

''Heichouu!''.

''Fine......maybe it's..because I thought you're waiting for me to return.....''.

He look at you straight in the eyes.You raise your eyebrows in shocked hearing the answer.Your heart melt with his effort.

''You return even though it's raining...because of me?''.You hesitantly confirm.

He tched and nod.''But it's not like I want you to wait for me''.He mumbles quiet enough for you to hear it.

''Besides I thought maybe you all will burn down this castle''.He add looking bothered with you staring at him.

''Ahh I want to hug you,since when you become this kind?''.You reach out your hands to him playfully.He avoid you.

''Tch,shut up''.He slaps your hand lightly.

You laugh and space out,scanning his frowning face in embarrassed.''Why did he do this for me?'.You thought and feels something snuck into your heart.'What's this feeling,it feels weird'.You fiddle your fingers

You snap out when you hear he cough.''But you still shouldn't did that,look you're still sick''.You worriedly advice him.

''I do what want".He state casually.''So you like to be sick?''.You fold your arms to him.

''Yes''.He answers with noticeable sarcasm in his tone.

''Tch,you like it because you can be childish and cling to me all the times,right?''.You grin viciously.He choke on the air and coughs.

''What the hell are you saying?''.He denies it and glare daggers to you.Your grin becomes even wider.You can tease him all day.

''You know,when you're sick.You used to hug me and whine all the time.Don't tell me you forgot that''.You laugh to your heart content.

''Shut up.Damn it,Y/n!''.He slam the table,gritting his teeths with red face.

''Make me''.You shrug and laugh more.

''Oh I'll make you''.He stand up and you flinch.

''Okay,no.I'm kidding.Sit back please?''.You are scared now looking at his evil smirk.