Chapter 7 : Adjusting New Life

Y/n's POV

It's been a month here.It's not really bad here as the training is easy,for you?.You wake up early everyday and spend time with Eren while teaching him.

There's a test in 2 days,where all the cadets have to kill all the fake titans in the training forest,just like you already did with Heichou.You're very excited as that test is a basic you've already done and mastered.

''Hey Y/n?''.Eren calls you as you seems to space out when you're teaching him about the titan's history.''Yeah?''.You answers and smile to him.''Nothing,it's just I'm very excited and slightly scare to take that test in two days''.He said fidgeting his fingers.''It's okay,Eren!I know you can do it''.You smile reassuringly to him.He looks at you and nods slowly.

His face turn pink again but it's becoming normal for you now.'Maybe it's his habit?'.You thought as Eren always becomes awkward when you do something or touch him.

''Hey,it's time for hand to hand combat practice at the training ground now,let's go''.Eren grabs your hand as he always did.''Wait, we don't have to rush.It's still early''.You said but he insisted and you just follow him.

''See,there's no one here yet''.You said as you two arrived at the ground.''Hehe,I know,but I really want you to show me your combat skills?!''.He said looking excited and hoping.

''Sure''.You gesture him to get into position as you crack your neck.Getting ready to beat Eren's ass.Eren seems to sweat nervously.''You attack me first''.You said to him and he nod.

You carefully watching Eren's movement and suddenly he charge at you full speed.You dodge him and he try to kick your feets down but,you punch his stomach and knees it.He bow down groaning while touching his stomach.

You didn't finish there as you elbow his back making him fall on the ground.''Arghhhh''.You exhales and quickly realized Eren is laying flat on the ground.You quickly kneel on the ground.

''I'm sorry Eren!I got carried away and almost beat your ass..Sorry!''.You said and checking him.His face are in pain but he try to smile.''It's okay,Y/n.Auch.But damn Y/n,you're really strong''.He said holding his stomach.''Are you really okay,Eren?Let me check you.''.You said worriedly and lift his shirt wanting to check his stomach.

''H-Hey!''.He quickly pull his shirt and bowing down even more.''Eren?''.You ask confusedly.''I'm okay,don't worry about it,okay?''.He state but not looking at you.''Really?''.You make sure and peek under him to see his face.

''But,Eren.Why did your face looks like a tomato?''.You ask putting your hand behind his bang and slick his bangs off his face.''Are you sick?''.You ask again checking his temperature.He looks really red now and grab your hand from his forehead.

''No,I-I'm not sick,It's just..hot''.He said stuttering.''Ohh,okay''.You nod and get up brushing dust off you body before offering your hand to him.He refuse to accept it and stand up on his own but unstablely.You put back your hand to your side and watch him try to regain balance.

''HAHAHAHHA,Eren.You got your ass whopped by this cute little Y/n?!''.Jean coming out of nowhere and start laughing at Eren.All the people start coming to the field and gathering around us.

Eren looks angry and wants to reply but Keith Shadis already behind him.''Sir!''.Everybody salute and look scared.All the laughters that are laughing to Eren earlier disappear into the thin air.

You also salute,then you see him walking to you.''You!''.He points to you.''Yes,Sir!''.You scream back and wondering why he's calling you.''What's your name,cadet!''.He ask shouting in front of your face.''My name is Y/n,Sir!''.You reply to him.