Chapter 2

Hejin's POV:
I'm currently eating with my friends (NaJeongJiDaChaeTzu) at the cafeteria.
When I was about to pay for my food, suddenly there was a woman who hit me and made the drink she brought fell on my shirt.
"I-I'm sorry. P-please forgive me.
Uh um.. here."
She gave me tissue and tried to clean my clothes, but I refused.
And why is she panicking? Do I look like a ghost? Tsk, but i don't care with it.
Besides that, the person who bumped me was 'Sana',my crush.

"It's okay Sana, i have another clothes in ma locker. I can change my clothes later. And, i forgive you."
I smiled at her.

"I-im sorry,I'm on hurry because Bambam is waiting me there."

She's bow to me? Oh my..we are on the same age and she's still do that?
And i can see Bambam there. Waiting for her while eating and smiling looking at his phone?
Uhmm i smell something fishy here 👀 and i turn my eyes to her,

"It's okay, but you should be careful okay? I know your carelessness is a little hard to handle."
And here she is. She's pouting like a baby.
"You're so mean, Hejin-ah~ Hmph!" She sulking and walk to her boyfriend. Honest it's made me giggle when saw her like that.

Bambam is lucky to be her boyfriend. I hope she know if i'll always behind her when something bad happen to her,and knowing about my felling.
I know we aren't too close, but i hope when that day come she'll be mine.
I promise to make her happy until the last day of my life.

*TimeSkip*

When I'll go home, i go to my locker first for take some note book for my project.
And suddenly,someone called my name,

"Hejin-ah!"
I looked to the side and..

"Sana? Why?"
Why her face she looks nervous?

"Uh-uhm..c-can you take me home? because Momo and Mina are already home with their girlfriends. And besides, B-bambam can't take me home.
So,,,can you?"
She give me her puppy eyes.

Woahh yahh why she suddenly like this to me!? What happen to her!?
Come on Sana,why you should do that to me!? That's make me fallin'dipper to you.

"U-uhm..okay, let's go to my car."

"OMG!! Are you serious? Thank you so much." She's hug me and clinging on my left arm.

Oh my fucking God Jihyo! Wtf is happening to her!? What if her boyfriend see her like this to another person? Oh hell no. I don't want to be a breaker of the relationship between the two of them eventhough i like her.

"S-sana,c-can you not clinging on my arm? What if your boyfriend see us?"

"You're my friend,right? I always seeing your friends clinging on you too. So,why i can't? other than that we are in the same class.

"I-it's not like that. You already have boyfriend Sana, a-and he'll get mad to you because that."

"Do you uncomfortable with me?"

Eh!? Why she's so sudden asking me like that? Did she....s-started like me? Nono it can't happen. Don't too high hope
Hejin-ah.. she's already has boyfriend. Hufttt

"A-ahh nonono i-im comfortable with you, but-"

"It's okay. I understand. N-now, let's go home?"
She slowly removed her hand from my arm and placed it in front of her while fidgeting her fingers.

When she took her hand away from me, I felt a little sad. But I know i have to limit because she already has a boyfriend.

And wait. Why did she suddenly stutter?
I'm the one who's supposed to stutter when talking with her,right?

"O-okay. Let's go home~"
She's giggle.
Oh my God! Did she giggle because of me? Ack! My heart!

*TimeSkip*

"Here you go~ we arrived at your house."
Eh? She's sleeping? Should I wake up her or I carried her to her house? Nonono you can't do that Hejin-ah,you can't.

"Sana~ wake up~ we already in front of your house~"
I shake her body a little but still she's not wake up. I guess i should carry her?
When I want to unbuckle her seat belt and will carry her, her eyes suddenly open and,

"Yah! What are you doing!? Are you going to rape me? Hejin-ah..I thought you inno-"

"Ssshhh you fell asleep earlier and I woke up you,but you didn't want to wake up, that's why I thought of taking you to your house. And,I have no desire to raped you."

"Okay,if you say that. Thank you for taking me home." She say that while smile at me.
"Welcome~"

She's moodswing,huh? Just now she got angry and now she's smiling again? Seriously? Tsk,but I like it.
She's go inside her house and wave her hand while smiling to me. I smile and wave my hand too to her and drive to go to the home.

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>
*I hope you enjoy my story ❤️