Chapter 3

Hejin's POV:
"Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diggy ding ding ding..."
Okay. That's my annoying phone alarm,but i like it.

(A/n: The sound of alarm is Ring Ding Dong by Shinee if you want to know ✌🏼)

I got up and went to the bathroom, and after that I went out to get ready to go to school.
I went downstairs and took one apple sit on the chair at kitchen.

"Morning lis sist, you don't have breakfast? There was bread and straw-"
I cut his sentences,
"No oppa, I'll just eat apples."
"Why? Are you on a diet?" Heechul oppa giggle to me after said that.
"No...i just want to eat that because Im bored with bread and strawberry jam on top..Hmph."
I whining to him and pout.

"Okay okay,I'm kidding.
Btw Taehyung already to go to his agency because his training start from 6am."

"But oppa, I don't ask about him."
"Yah! Watch your mouth,kid!"
I picked up one more apple and ran out as fast as I could while giggle.
"BYE OPPA~ I LOVE YOU~ AND TELL TO TAEHYUNG OPPA THAT I LOVE HIS TOO~"

I'm on my way to school, I turned on my radio to listen to my favorite idol's song I CAN'T STOP ME,MORE&MORE and CRY FOR ME by Twice's.

I love hearing it and the sound of the bass and the beat that makes me a little dance in the car until I don't realize I've arrived at school.
When I got out of the car, I saw Sana in front of the school? Alone? But why?

And she waved her hand at me?
Is she waiting for me? Pftt it isn't possible. But forget it. I immediately ran towards her with my wide smile after she waved her hand at me.

Sana's POV:
Im here in front of school for waiting if Hejin want to go to the class together because Bambam skip class for today and his reason is sick. I know it.

But something weird to me is I don't know why,when I walked with Hejin yesterday while she was driving me home, I felt something inside of me.
Like, my heart is beating fast? Cold sweat that appeared from my body especially on my hands when I clung to her? And I'm nervous?

I don't know What is wrong with me.
Why when I'm with Bambam I don't feel that? Even though I and he have been dating for 2 years. Should I ask Momo or Mina about this?
Okay. Looks like I'll ask them during lunch break.

Here she is..walking to the school from parking lot with her girl crush charms.

"Hejin-ah!"
I wave my hand to her and she's run to me with her wide smile and showing her dimples. How cute she is~ Oh wait. Did I say cute?
Nuh uh nevermind, I think that's normal for say that to your friends.

"Sana,why you still stay here? Our class starting in 15 minutes."
"Wanna go to the class together with me?"
Please say yes.

Hejin's POV:
What the hell,dude!? So, is it true that she waiting for me in front of the school?
Just to wait for me to go to class together?
Oh my God Jihyo,wherever you're please give me the strength so I won't pass out because of her.

"E-eh? You waiting here just for asking me that?"
"Uhm." She nodded her head.
"A-alright. Let's go?"
I put one of my arms on her shoulder,
and walked together towards the classroom. ^^

*TimeSkip*

Sana's POV:
Now, I'm at the school cafeteria with Momo and Mina and want to asking what I feel from yesterday.

"Momo,Mina, can i ask you something?"
"Sure unnie. What do you want to ask?"
"You know Kim Hejin,right?"
"Yup. Why? Do you like her?"

Suddenly Momo choked on hearing what Mina said earlier.
"OH MY GOD SANA! Do you like her? Seriously? I mean you're STRAIGHT and you already have a boyfriend.

"OF COURSE NO!
I couldn't possibly have feelings for her... maybe?"
I mumble at the last word and hope they're not hear it.

"So,that's what do you want to ask?"
"Uh..um..No.
I just wanted to ask you if you felt something like,your heart beating so fast when looking at someone, or nervous with that person,even though she's/he's just your friend?
You can imagine if you have a boyfriend but you don't feel it all when you are with your boyfriend, but you can feel it all in other people or your friend."
Okay. I don't know why I'm so nervous with this.

Mina chukle to me when I said that.
"I know what do you mean,unnie.
So,tell me. Who's that 'someone' you talking about?"
"Yes. Who's that 'someone' you talking about?" She asked while eating her meal.

Should i tell them? But,what happen to their reaction if i say that someone i talking is her? I took a breath before i say,
"That someone is..."

"Kim Hejin. You're,right with what you said earlier Mina."

"WHAT!?"

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>
*Sorry for my grammatical or maybe you confuse with my story because this is my first time to make a story.
I hope you enjoy it ❤️