Chapter 27

Author's POV:
Sana is frustrated because someone she loves has left her tragically in prison. She saw Hejin's 2 brothers there at the airport parking lot. She came closer and made Heechul and Taehyung look at her.
"Sana? What are you doing here?" Heechul asked.

"I wanna see my dad coz he's in this prison."

"Why? Didn't you meet Heji-"

"I need to go, oppa. I'll see both of you later..." She ran and left Kim's brother in the parking lot. Kim's brother went to the hospital to meet his younger sister. It's a pity for them because they don't know if their sister has left them.

Sana's POV:
Really? I'm here to see my dad? Haha of course not. I will never see him again. Never.
"Excusme sir? Can you help me?"
I asked a police officer who was taking something under his desk. He looked at me and.. shocked?

"Sana? Wait, aren't you my cousin's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, and.. you're Jungwoo, right?" He nodded and smile at me.

"Yeah, that's me! So..what are you doing here?"

"Can you help me? Do you know where the person named Bambam is?"

"O Did you mean the person over there? He's case is shooting someone... just earlier. And you know what? That jerk shoot my cousin at her graduation day! Can you believe it?! I can't even come there because of my job. I don't know what happen to her at the hospital, I hope she's fine." He pointed towards the back corner but with angry and sad look.

'Jungwoo-ah, if you know that she's not with us anymore..'

"I know bout it. I wanna met him. May I?"

"Sure, I'll give you 20 minutes to talk,okay?"

"It's fine. Thank you."
He also took me to a room and told his men to take Bambam to the room where I was. And now it's just me and him in this room. Before he could speak, I immediately slapped him and headed towards him to kick his leg. In He groaned in pain but it wasn't as painful as I felt. I grab his jaw and tightened my grip and said.
"You'll meet your death, Bambam.. I know you were behind everything that happened between me and Hejin. I was beaten up by my father because of that photo, it was all your doing. I know that. Maybe you think I'm weak, but I'm not. You're too much. Did you do all this only we broke up? Don't you remember it was you who harassed me just for money?! Just for bets! Don't forget it!"

I punch his face to the right and make his fall but he speak up.
"Sana, you always be mine not hers! If you can't be mine and you can't be yours! She can't have you that's why I shoot her!"
Without wasting my time, I took the gun I had brought from the hall. I really wanted to throw it away but didn't. I pulled the trigger and shot him at his chest, right where he shot in Hejin's body. Blood covered him and the police including Jungwoo headed to the room. Without further ado I immediately pushed them away, and ran away. I heard a call from inside the office but I didn't care. I already killed him. He is died. I hit the gas and sped down the street. I don't care about crowded vehicles, I still increase the speed of my car.

"Hejin, I'm sorry that I did this for you. I'll follow you."

I closed my eyes and kept speeding until I open my eyes I see the lightning come to the opposite direction and make me spining my steering wheel to avoid that but..

*BAAM!*

Black. Everything is black.

Taehyung's POV:
Impossible. My sister can't leave me.
I ran to the rooftop and looked up at the sky filled with stars.
"Mom,,dad.. Hejin leave us.. she's too young to die.. our sunshine is gone.. I can't believe this.. she's precious to me.. I know she's annoying sometimes but still she's my sister. My lovely sister.." I kneel down and broke into tears. Suddenly a hand touch my shoulder. I looked at the person and he's Heechul hyung.

He hugged me and comforted me. He was crying but not as badly as I was.
"Taehyung-ah, I know we lost someone we love again. After the death of our parents, now our little brother who left us.
We should be strong.. If this is our destiny, we won't be able to change it. Stop crying, let's go down and meet the others. Let's go?" I looked at him and give him a little smile and we both stood up towards the other. But when we get there..

"BREAKING NEWS!
A car accident has occurred on XXX road. The car is believed to have gone too fast and killed the driver. It is suspected that the driver is a woman. According to eyewitnesses who saw, the victim was hit by a mini bus that came from the opposite direction and made the victim swerve and hit a power pole. The victim is thought to have died on the spot and his body was covered in blood. And this is the victim. We found this photo in her wallet and she's a-"

No way..

"Sana!"

"Sana Unnie!

"Sana- chan!"

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>>
THE ENDING WILL BE SOON!
Always support my story and be ready for the next chapter!

Love u.