Chapter 11

Author's POV:
Day by day, Sana and Hejin didn't greet or talk to each other. Once they met, they just glanced at each other and smiled slightly,even then they seem to force to do it.

Today is Hejin's birthday and her friends surprise her in her class. But the question is, what about Sana? Is she going to celebrate Hejin's birthday with the others?

Sana's POV:
Now is Hejin's birthday. Honestly, I want to give him a happy birthday like everyone else, and they're called me for join with them. However, I chose to talk to her privately, what cause that made her like stay away from me or avoiding me.
I'm just sitting on my chair while glance to her with her friends from here. And besides that, there are no lecturers in my class now.
So, we can do anything while not breaking the rules.

After her friends finished giving her a surprise except me, I walked over to her from where I was sitting earlier.

"Hejin-ah?"

"Uhm?"

"Can we talk privately? Just two of us."

"For what?"

"Come with me to the rooftop before you go home."

"Why? What's the reason?"

"Why are you asking too many questions!? Can't you just come for a moment!?"
She suddenly look down a bit after I raised my voice a bit. Did she scared to me?

"Okay. I'll go with you. Go back to your seat now."
"Thank you."
After that, I returned to my seat.

*TimeSkip*

Hejin's POV:
The two of us are on the rooftop sitting on bench there. And I can feel the awkward atmosphere between us. So, I cleared my troat and decided to speak first,and look at her.

"So, why did you bring me here?"

"I want to ask you."
Ask me? About what? Don't tell me if she has noticed my attitude towards her lately.

"What is it?"

"What do you see me as? A friends? A bestfriend? Or more than that?"
She then saw me after she looked up at the sky.

Cold sweat started to come out of my hands and forehead. Why is she asking that? Does she realize that I consider her more than a friend?

"W-why do you ask?"

"I just want to know. Why are you suddenly ignorant me after I told you that?"

"H-huh? What did you tell me?"
I just pretend that I don't know what she said to me eventhough I already know.

"When I asked you to go out on a walk together. And you told me that, why I don't just go with Bambam? And you also said, explain why did I kiss him that day? Do you remember now?"

Why I'm suddenly nervous? I could feel that my heart was going to explode because of the hard beat of my heart.
I didn't realize that I was playing with my fingers because I was so nervous.
Oh my God Jihyo, I'm not ready for this.

"Y-yes. So,what's the problem?"

"Tell me honestly. What do you feel when you are near me?"