Chapter 23

3 days after the two of them went to the amusement park, Hejin took her friends as well as Sana to go on a picnic in the hills. But Hejin's brother, Heechul and Taehyung felt something bad was going to happen. Heechul asked Taehyung if he felt the same way with him. And it turns out that Taehyung feels it too. Finally, the two of them decided to go with their sister. When Hejin ready to go to pick up Sana, Heechul immediately called him.

"Hejin-ah, wait. Me and Taehyung will go with you."
Hejin looked confused because of that.
"Why?" Hejin ask.

"Because we also want to have fun and enjoy youth again and wanna see your friends." Heechul said that, and Taehyung replied back while chukle.

"Oe hyung, ya know I'm still young so I can still enjoy my youth. So don't use "we" cause I'm still young." Heechul who looks disapproved because he is more than 30 years old can only frown and make Hejin laugh because of the behavior of his two brothers.

"Okay okay, you two can go with me and them. And Heechul oppa, you will bring your own car right? Cause I just want Me and Sana in my car." Heechul nodded his head and looked at his sister.

"Okay, let's go!"
And after that, they finally went together to Sana's house.

*TimeSkip*

Not long after, they arrived in front of Sana's house and Hejin came out to go knock on the door. But I heard a commotion.

Sana's POV:
I don't want this. I still don't know how they found out about my relationship with her.
"Are you really my daughter?! I didn't expect you to have a relationship with a girl! I thought you were attracted to a boy?"

"D-dad, we are just friends and nothing more.."

"And then explain about this!"

He threw some leaflets on the table and when I saw that there are some photos of me kissing Hejin?! I'm just silent because I'm surprised and can't open my mouth.

"How? Can't say anything right? Sana.. you're my only daughter and you're actually dating a Kim Hejin?! I still can't believe this. You're in the Wrong Relationship!" He held his head in frustration and not long after he slapped my cheek.

"D-dad,, I- i'm sorry for what I've done. But I-"
When I wanted to continue my sentence, I heard my door open and saw...

Hejin.

Hejin's POV:
I opened the door, and saw Sana crying in front of her father while looking at me. I run to approach her but something hit me in the face and made me lose my balance and my lips bleed.

"YOU! You're the one who turned my daughter into a lesbian! You arn't supposed to live in this world! Kim Hejin!" Sana's father tried to hit me again but I caught his hand and looked at him.

"Wait. W-what do you mean if I don't deserve to live in this world just because one girl loves another girl? Love is indiscriminate. I love your daughter and she love me too. Your daughter are-"

He kicked me right under my chin with his knee and I feel like he knocked out one of my teeth but didn't after I check. After he hit me, I saw him heading towards Sana and preparing to whip her with his belt. I immediately rushed to my girlfriend and hugged her.
"Hey calm down baby, nothing can separate us, okay?"

I hugged her tightly. But when I wanna looked back at his father he was whipped me with his belt and hit my back. I groaned in pain but I still held on to hold Sana to protect her.
"You! Shit!"

He kept whipping me until I can felt my back bleed. Sana who was trying to break free from my arms grabbed the end of her father's belt with her hand while crying and said, "S-stop hurting her. Please dad, stop im begging you."