Chapter 18

Hejin's POV:
The day for the exam has arrived and there are only a few months left for graduation. Right now, I'm sitting in my class talking with Jeongyeon unnie and Mina. What I'm curious about is Sana hasn't arrived in class yet even though the exam will start in 15 minutes.

But not long after, she finally came about 5 minutes before the test started. I approached her and whispered "hwaiting" but she got startled and slap my cheek.

"Ack!" I rub my cheek and pretend if I shocked with her action.

"Omo Hejin-ah, I-i don't know if that's you."

"You know, it's the best morning ever for me,my bab-"
She covered my mouth with her palm and she gave me sign 'don't say that word' and my eyes wide open cause I forgot if no one know our relationship except The Girls.

(A/n: The Girls has mean their friends or all Twice's member)

I nod end she let go her palm from my mouth. The lecturer came and I returned to my seat and the exam began.

*TimeSkip*

Me, Sana and The Girls sit together while enjoying each of our meals quietly.Not long after, someone called me and approached me. When I look at her,she's my friend at senior high school. And she gave me a congratulations with her happy face?

"Ooo Seulgi-ya! What happen to you? And why did you congratulate me? As far as I know I haven't participated in any competitions and the test scores haven't shown up either." She sit beside me and spoke

"Cause you're not single anymore! I'm happy for you my old friend~" She pinched my cheeks and I push her hand away.

"W-where did you know if I'm not single anymore?" I suddenly nervous and when I look to the others, they're got shocked too especially Sana. But the worst is, everyone inside the cafeteria is looking at me!

"Oh come on, everyone here will know about it. Look!"
She shows her phone and there is a photo of me and Rose!? I grab her phone and scrolled down to see the article in detail and it has spread throughout the school! Wtf?

"Wth is this!? It's fake,Seul! I'm not dating with her!" The Girls got shocked and they're hold her phone for saw it. Suddenly, I see Sana stand up and excuse herself for go to the restroom.

"Excusme, I have something to do."
She walk away from us but I follow her.

"Sana wait!"

Seulgi's POV:
She didn't accept that she was dating this girl? But it looks like this girl's face is familiar to me. Have we met before?
O wait,why did I think about that? Aishh stupid brain.

Twice's gang called me to offer me to eat together but I refused and left saying goodbye to them.

The Girls POV:
"Guys, it's not good. We should help them. I believe if Hejin unnie doesn't cheat with that girl."
Jihyo said that.

"But unnie, isn't that girl is a same girl at her house when we were sleep over? Who's her name again? Ro..ro? Ro-" Dahyun got interrupted by Tzuyu.
"She's Rose. Hejin unnie had mention her name when we are watching movie together at her house."

Nayeon place her palms on her cheeks while gasped.
"Oh.My.God I remember now! Wait, why we don't ask her brother who's Rose?"

"I agree. But who knows one of their number among us?" Mina ask.

"Me! I have Taehyung's oppa numbers. What do you think?"

"It's okay Jeongyeon unnie, atleast one of us have her brother number." Said Chaeyong.