Chapter 16

Rose's POV:
I don't know what to do. They're here and banging on the main door of the house. H-how do they know that I live here!? Hejin-ah,please comeback now..

Hejin's POV:
When I was close to the way to my house, I called my cousin who was younger than me a year and a half.
(A/n: ???. Hejin.)

"Hello, CNT police station here. May I help you?"
"Hey, it's me your noona. Hejin noona. And yes, I need your help."

"OH MY GOD! NOONA! YAH! HOW ARE YOU? OH MY GODNESS!"
"YAH! Stop yelled at me like that. I'm serious now. Come to my house at xxx now. And go inside my house when you arrived here. Got it?"

"Okay noona,I'll go there now with my team."
"Thanks."
"Okay."

He ended the call and I already arrived at my house. And you know what? My door is wide open for fuck sake!? It will be insane. I rush go inside and I see..

Rose was being dragged away by a man!?

"YAH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? THIS MY HOUSE YOU KNOW THAT!? AND WHO ARE YOU CAN BE DRAGGED HER LIKE THAT!?"
My anger was getting worse because he did that and saw Rose in pain while sobbing.
"I'm her husband. Baekhyun. And the two of them who stay behind you is her parents. We go here for take her back to the US."

(A/n: Remember this is just fanfiction. Whoever the name I put in the story, don't take it seriously especially Hejin's enemy like Baekhyun or Bambam.)

After he said that, I looked at Rose and she signaled that she didn't want to leave,and I nod a little to her.

"No,you can't do this! This is called coercion against women!"
"Pardon? Coercion? Where's the coercion?"
I look to Rose's dad still with my red eyes because of my anger.
"Don't you see your daughter now? She looks messed up because of your son in-laws, Sir. And, ask to your daughter. Is she want to go with all of you or not? If she don't,than I can report the three of you to the police."

"Yah,we don't do anything to her."

"Don't lie. I know what you do to her just with my eyes. Let go her now! You hurt her! You shit!"
When I want to approached her,he stop me.
"Nuh-uh, who are you that you can tell to me like that?"

"I'm her bestfriend. And this is my house. Whoever is here or lives with me here, that's my job to protect it. Why?"

He released his grip from Rose's wrist, and approached me. Without realizing it, his fist came to my face and made me lose my balance and fell backwards. Great. He hit me right on my nose. I got back up and made an attack on him too. I hit the side of his lips and kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall.
"You shit!" With smirk on my lips, I lean to him and whispered, "Just wait for a bit. And 1,2,3.."

'BANG'

The main door open and reveal the police.
"Police here! Raised your hands!"

"Take him. he did violence to me and to that girl."
I pointed at Rose to them.

"Yes,maam. Team! Get them!"

"Yes,Sir!
They arrested the three of them and took them to the police station.

While they were take them, I walked over to Rose and gave her a hug who's still crying.