Chapter 21

???'s POV:
I called my men to come to my house cause I can't wait for the last thing for make their relationship is worst.

"Yes Sir, what can I help you?"

"Do it now."

"What? But isn't it a little early?"
I give his my dead glare and he look away from my face.
"Just.do what I said. Send that pictures to this address and make sure her parents is who will accept it."

"Y-yes sir."
He bowed and walk away for do his mission. A smirk come to my face while giggle like a pyscopath.

'Prepare for the party, ladies~'

Hejin's POV:
Ahhh finallyyy one weeks before graduation. I just chillin' myself in the night at the living room while shipped a can of cold beer and watching some movies.
Aigoo I can't wait for married my girlfriend who will soon to be my wife.

But, isn't this too fast? We are dating only 10 months.. i guess. Nuh uh atleast I'll get a job after graduation for to fulfill my needs with her at SM building for become a manager for one of their new boy group. How do I know? Cause Heechul oppa called me yesterday if there need a new manager. Honestly I want to be a bodyguard, but it's okay though so I don't need risk my life hihi. Kidding. While I was chillin', the door bell rang and I walk for open the door.

"Sana!? What are you doing here?" Her smile turn to dissapointed  when I said that. Oh no.

"Hm.. can't I see my girlfriend? I'm bored at home~"
She throw herself at me and I put my hands around her waist with her hands on my neck and make me chukle.

"Haha of course you can, come in."
When I want to walk away from the door and try to push her from me, she don't release her body from me and hold ma body tightly.

"Carry me~" She look at me with her pouting lips. Damn it. I can feel my face heated and red like a tomato.
"Okay fine, you big baby."

"Your big baby~"
I carried her bridal style while she poked my cheeks multiple times and put her on the couch.
"There. Stay here and I'll give you some drink."

She grab my wrist and pulled me for sit but it turn out that I'm on the top of her and I use my hands for support my body so i'm not fall on her. But guess what? When I want to stand up,she grab my shirt and it made me lose my balance and I kissed her accidently. Oh wow..the taste of her lips is so good than we first kiss. We continue our kissing session until the door open suddenly and it make us shocked. I look at the door and...

"I'M HOME EVERYBO- OH MY GOD! Yah yah Kim Hejin! What are you two doing there?!"

*TimeSkip*

The three of us is at living room now after Hee oppa finish taking a shower.
"So~ did both of you make out at this house cause there's no one here except the two of you? How nice~" He elbowed my arm while wiggling his eyebrows many times.

"Uhmm hehe.. honestly it just-"

"Blablabla I know what your explanation. You'll say if that happen accidently, isn't it? It's okay, both of you is mature enough for doing that. But you should get married first."

He rest her back on the sofa and shipped his coffee.
"Hee oppa, can I ask you?" Sana spoke.

"Yup,go ahead."

"Are you sure if my relationship with you sister will forever? Cause you know, my parents is-"

"Hey Sana, you're dating my sister, and I stammered you if you are like my own sister. You don't need to worried about it. If your parents want to kill your girlfriend or you or messing with my family cause you in relationship with my sister, they'll regret for what they do. Hejin always beside you, right sist?"

I nodded and give her a side hug.
"I always said to you if I'll protect you no matter what eventhough I risk my life."

"Thank you baby, thank you oppa."
She snuggled her face on my neck and hug me too.
"I love you so much."

"I love you too,Jijin."

I can say Heechul oppa's glare toward us with a disgusted but he chukle.
"Okay love birds..let's go to the amusement park cauee I'm bored! Go prepare now cause I miss riding rollercoaster! Oh and I'll introduce you to my members too! We will go 20 minutes more and don't late!"

He run to his room while singing and
me just looking at him with disbelieve.

"Aigoo looks like his energy endless.
Okay,let's prepare now. Do you want to change your clothes or not? You can wear my clothes if you want."

"I'll just borrow your coat."

"Okay, come with me to my room."

"Eh? W-why? I can waiting you here."

I looked at her disbelieve.
"Sana,no. You're my girlfriend. What if someone will steal you from me? Nonono come on before Hee oppa will got angry cause we are late."

"Aww you're so sweet~ okay!"

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>
Hai,this is Mango. Sorry I can't update after 2 months. I'll try to finish my story before I start work cause.. guess what? I get a job after one year as an unemployed. Thanks for those of you who are still reading my story and support it. It makes me so happy.

I love you ♡