Chapter 10

Hejin's POV:
One month passed, Sana and I were getting closer. The days where I started picking her up to go to school together, go out, eat, and tease each other,it made me fall in love with her even more.

Btw, I'm now going to her house to take her out for a dinner. And if there is a chance, I will confess my feelings to her.
And I'm serious, I can't wait to hear her laugh, it was like a voice from heaven to me. I'm happy when I'm by her side. Her cuteness, her carelessness and her acts when she's like a baby, it's made me laugh and made my heart melted.

When I got in front of her house, I knocked on the door and a little old man who opened the door for me. I think he's Sana's father?

"Good evening,sir. I'm Kim Hejin.
I'm one of Sana's friends. I'm here to pick up your daughter to take her out for a moment because we already have plans to go out together."

"Huh? But she's already out with her friends."

What? She's already go out? With who?

"May I know if, is her friend a girl or a boy?"

"I think he's boy."

"Aah..alright. Thank you,Sir.
Sorry if I bothered you." I bowed my head to him.
"It's okay."

"Thank you,Sir. I will go now."

"Okay. Take care,Kid."

He closed the door and I got back into my car.

'Sana,where are you?'

Before i search her, I decided to go to the flowers shop.
When I was on my way to buy flowers, I passed the park and accidentally looked around. But, I suddenly stopped briefly after I saw...

She was kissed by someone else,
on the lips?

Sana's POV:
Bambam suddenly asked me out to go to the park when I was should going out with Hejin. I wanted to tell her that I couldn't go out with her because my phone was off battery when I'm on my way.

We're sitting on a park bench, and I thought Bambam was going to take me out to discuss his mistakes on that day. But,it turns out opposite.

"Please babe, give me a second chance and I'll don't do that again."

"Don't called me with that word. We already broke up and that's last my decision. I would rather be single or be GAY, than dating someone like you."

"But it's your choice not mine,babe. I have nothing to say if I am willing to break up with you. You are still mine! This is just a one-sided decision!"
He yelled at me and I got up from my seat and yelled back to him while pointed my index finger to his chest.
"CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME LIKE THAT!? We.Are.Broke.Up! I'm not YOURS!"
When I wanted to leave, he grabbed my wrist and...

He kissed me on my lips.

I kicked his 'buddy' with my knee because I'm so fed up with him and he kneel down in front of me. Oops,I think I'm too much to kick it. Nah I don't care. I lean down my self a bit and look down to see him while I'm whisper to his ear,