Chapter 15

Hejin's POV:
After we finish lunch, we go to the grocery store to buy something we need at the beach later such as sitting mats, drinks, snacks, and etc. When we've bought all the supplies,we head straight to the beach. About 30 minutes later, we arrived at the beach and I parked my car in the parking lot. Sana immediately opened my car door and ran out to the shoreline.

"YEY..BEACH..I'M COMING!~"

"BABE..YAH WAIT ME! DON'T YOU WANT TO HELP ME TO LIFT OUR THINGS?"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU,BABY..SORRY.."
Aishh seriously? I have to pick up and carry all this stuff alone? I looked at my girlfriend and she was there playing with the waves with some kids. Alright looks like I'll do it alone.

I walked to the beach and looked for a place to relax while putting these things.after I found a fit place and not too far from where Sana played the waves, I prepared everything like someone who was on a picnic in the park.

"SANA..MY BABY..COME HERE AND JOIN ME..!"

"ALRIGHT,BABY..! She saw me and ran towards me like a child with a wide smile on her lips. But suddenly..

'Ouch!'

She fell because her carelesness. I immediately went to her and carried her with brydal style. After that,I put her on the mats and look at her.
"Yah,can't you becareful? Now look at your knee is bleeding. Aishh what's wrong with you? Can't you just walking to come here and don't run like that?"

Suddenly she yelled at me and it made me flinched.
"Yah! Can't you shut your mouth? It hurts you know."
Here you go, she's crying and whining like a baby.

"Wait here."
When I was about to get up and go to the car to find first aid kits,she hold my wrist while sniff a bit.
"W-where are you going? Are you going to leave me here b-because I was yelled at you?"

I give her a smile and lean to her face while I patt her head.

"Of course not. I'll just take the first aid kit in my car. So,wait me here okay?"
She nodded to me and I run to my car as fast as I can for comeback here. After I got the first aid kit, I headed straight to her for treat her wound.

"Alright baby, It will hurt and sting a little bit. Hold on, okay?"
I sat in front of her and start to treat her wound.
"Ow ow! B-babe.. I-it's hurt." She bite her lip so she could endure the pain. And still with her whining. It didn't take long, I finished treating her knee, and look at her.
"And done. From now, becareful when you walk or run okay? I can't see you like this."

"Thank you for taking care of me, Hejin-ah."

She smile to me and wraps her hands around my waist. I also do it to her with carresed her back.
"It's okay. I'm your girlfriend right? So, as your girlfriend I have an responsible to protect you from something bad and I'll take care of you. I'll take care of you more than I take care to myself."

She hugged me tightly but I pushed her slowly and looked into her face.
"Btw, are you going to keep walking together with holding hands each other on the white sand of the beach like you said earlier in this condition?"