Chapter 14

Sana's POV:
We are already in the mall and I immediately pulled Hejin's wrist and run to go to the perfume shop.

"Yah yah! Slow down,babe. What if you slipped and fall?"

"Ups, sorry~ I can't wait to go there. Come on!~"

When we got to the perfume shop, I immediately went to have a look while trying it on. But when I looked at Hejin, her views was far away. Maybe her eyes are on me, but I know it really isn't. I approached her and waved my palm in front of her face, and it made her aware of my presence in front of her.

"Bear,you okay? You can tell me if something bothering you."

"N-no,I'm fine. M-maybe I'm just spacing out because I mesmerized by your beauty."

"Lie. I can saw your eyes earlier and not for it." I'm pouting to her but she's smile to me.
"I'm not lied. Trust me."

"Okay,I trust you. But,if something bothering you,you can tell me okay?"
She's just nodded her head,and still with her smile on her face.

"So,do you get your parfume?"
She asked me.

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"I'm worried about you,you know that?"

"Okay,I'm sorry. Let's get your parfume now?"
I nodded and clinging my arms on her,and walk to perfume shop earlier. After buy it, i take her to the clothes shop.

"Okay,what we doing here?"
"For eat -,- Of course for buying some clothes,babe..and look this T-shirt. Looks like this has a match." I opened it little by little in turn to see the clothes that might have a match. Not take a long time, i found it.
"Got it! See? This T-shirt have a match. We'll wear it when we're going out again. You are the blue one, while I am the pink one. Okay?"

(A/n: That's the T-shirt)

"Okay,as long as you happy."

"You're the best girlfriend ever. Mwah." I kiss her cheek and headed to the cashier for pay.

"Wait. I'll pay for it."

"You sure?"

"I'm the one who take you go out. So, it's on me."

"If you say so~ thank you so much."

"Welcome."

After paying, we went around the mall again.

*TimeSkip*

Hejin's POV:
After we shopped and walked around the mall, Sana stopped and saw me.
"Babe,I'm hungry~" she pouted as she put both her hands on her stomach.
I pinched her cheeks because I couldn't resist her cuteness.
"Ulululu..why you are so cute, huh?"

"Yah!~ I'm hungry~ Stop pinching my cheeks."
I chukle and carresed her cheeks and patt her head.
"Hehe sorry, babe~ Let's go to the restaurant near the mall. Is it okay with you?"
She just nodded her head to me. I pull her closer and we go the parking lot,and go to the restaurant.

*TimeSkip*

When we arrive at the restaurant for lunch, we look for seats for two. After that, we order our food.

"Excusme?" I raised my hand for give a sign for the waiter/waitress to take our order.
"Yes,maam? Have you ordered?"

"Yup,I'll order 1 spaghetti bolognese, 1 banana split, and 1 orange juice. Sana,how about you?"

"I'll order same as you but,with chicken steak and salad."

I was surprised to hear what she ordered. Well I just found out she ate that much. Is she has been exposed to the Momo unnie virus who likes to eat a lot?
"Really? Can you finish it all? It's only lunch time."

"Babe, I want to tell you. Who ordered the food? It's me. And,who will eat the food? It's me too. So, don't complain about how much I eat."

Okay, I give up

Okay, I give up. I can't say no her with that expresion.
"You heard it? That's her order. Same as me but with steak and salad."

"Alright,maam. So,your order is 2 spaghetti bolognese,2 orange juice,2 banana split,1 chicken steak,and 1 salad." The waiter said.

"Yes."

"Your ordered will be arrived in 20 minutes,maam. Hope you comfortable in our restaurant."
He bent down and left.

Not long after, our order arrived.

"Here's your order,maam."

"Yeay! Food..food..food.."
I only chuckle to see her acting so adorable.
"You're so cute,maam."
What?! I'm the one who should say that, not him. Ooo is he trying to flirt with my girlfriend, huh?

"Yah! What did you said? Did you want to flirt my girlfriend?"

"Pardon? This girl in front of you is your girlfriend? Pffttt your joke isn't funny, maam."
I grab his collar and whisper to him.

"Who said I was just making jokes? Didn't you hear that she call me "Babe"? Don't try to get close to her. If you approach her or tease her, I bet you will stop being a waiter. Leave us now."

"O-okay I'm sorry,maam. I'll never do it again."
I took off his collar and he fixed it. But he whisper back to me.
"Maybe?"

"YAH!"
He ran away when I was about to hit him. Tsk,such a coward.
Without realizing it, Sana saw our conversation from earlier while enjoying her food.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're so cute when protective to me like that."
"Of course baby, you're my girlfriend. all of the couples will also do that when one of them is flirted by another person."

"Love you~ Enjoy your food now before gettin' cold."

"Okay. Btw,where do you want to go? beach? amusement parks? Han Riv-"
I'm not finished my sentences yet,and she cut me.

"Beach! I want to walking on the white sand of the beach while holding hands, and sitting watching the sunset..Perfect."

"Alright. But first,we should stop by the grocery store to buy some snacks and drinks. Okay?"
She just nodded her head and smiled while her mouth was full of food.

To be continued...
-mango-