Chapter 22

Heechul's POV:
The three of us went to the amusement park using my car. I drive, Hejin and Sana sit in the back. Honestly, when Sana said that her parents were like that, I started to feel something was going to happen with them whether it happened to my little sister or her girlfriend.
But I think positively and keep reassuring both of them that they will be together forever. If my sister is happy because of her then I will support her. That's the responsibility of a brother,right?

"Oppa,are you okay? You seem to be thinking about something." My sister asked.
"Haha I'm fine don't worry."

I thought she doesn't notice me if I space out earlier. Aish stupid me.

*TimeSkip*

Sana's POV:
We arrived at our destination and we meet Heechul's oppa members from Super Junior.

"Ahh Sana, this is my friends or my members in my grup. Hejin already know them. So guysss,introduce yourself to my sister in law." He give Hejin a wink while giggle and she slapped his arms.
"We aren't married yet."
Her brother just giggle with his members.

"Urineun Syupeo Juni- Oeo!✋🏻"

( A/n: Urineun Elpeu- Oeo!✋🏻* Sorry guys I'm an ElfZen but Once too)

"Hai, I'm Leeteuk"
"I'm Shindong."
"I'm Donghae"
"I'm Siwon"
"I'm Yesung"
"I'm Eunhyuk"

Woahh they're so cool~
"Hai oppa, i'm Sana,Hejin's girlfriend. Nice too meet you." I bowed to them and they're cheered with joy when I said that.
"Oe Hyung, looks like we will become an uncle~"

Eunhyuk said and they're laugh cause his joke but Hejin speak up.
"Yah monkey oppa, we aren't married so you can't be an uncle -,-"
Heechul oppa laughing with her hands on his stomach and I giggle to cause she said if Eunhyuk oppa like that.

"Yah! Ahahahaha yahh I don't know if my sister is so mean like me!"
Eunhyuk oppa just sigh and chuckle.
"Okay,,enough with this. Let's get in before we are late to go home." Siwon oppa said.

"Yashhh come on!" Heechul oppa replied.
All of us get in the amusement park with me and Hejin is in the middle of them. It looks like they're our bodyguard hihihi.

*TimeSkip*

Hejin's POV:
After we played together, we split up to find foods. Me with Sana, Siwon, Leeteuk and Hee oppa. And for the rest I don't know they'll go.

"Hee oppa, me and Sana want to ride the Ferris Wheel..can we?" I asked him.

"You mean,both of you will seperate with us? No.. we will go with you and we can wait near it."

"But oppa, I'm not a baby anymore~" I whined at him.

"Don't be like that, we will go with you cause your brother is worried about you two. Come on." Leeteuk oppa said.

"He's right, both of you is girl and we don't know what will happen to you."
I just sigh and buy a cotton candy and go to the Ferris Wheel.

"Hey babe, let's take a pict later when we inside the Ferris wheel..how is it?"

"Uhum so nice~ especially with someone you love it's more nice." She look at me smiling while clinging on my arms and rubbing her head against my shoulder.
'Hehe i love this Shiba'

Meanwhile...

Author's POV:
A man kick the table at the living room with anger.
"That girl is so fucking shit! I'm sure I'll kill her by myself! Damn it!"

"Please calm down..I was angry with her too but let's just pretended not to know about this, okay?" A women there too and try to comfort him.

" She doesn't occupy what she says! From the start, I suspected that there was something between them and it happen."
The women calm that men with carresed his back.

"Let's talk to them kindly, don't be reckless and don't let your emotions eat you up to kill someone.." The men sigh and sit on the couch with her hands on her face.

"Okay fine."
The women just smile because that man can control his emotion from anger.

To be continued...
-mango-

>>>>>>Mango's Note<<<<<<

Hai,this is Mango.
Thank you to all readers who have read my story so far. I don't know if I can continue this story because like I said before, I've started working. But if I have free time, then I'll try my best to update new chapters. I'll be back again, so please don't forget me hehe.

Wait for me guys...
Take care of your health and keep wearing masks if you are going to out eventhough covid19 has subsided.

I Love You 💙❤️💚

BOO!
💙 MANGO is HERE 💙

BOO!💙 MANGO is HERE 💙