0.4

edited <3

palaye royale - ma chérie

 A few months later..

      "Jackie!" The girl in front of me stopped walking, staring at me wide-eyed. "You guys are going to do great tonight." Something was wrong, she looked like she was holding something back.

     "Thanks. Um, I'll see you after the show, yeah?" My eyebrows furrow as she speed walks away from me into her dressing room. Weird. I walk over to Johnny's room seeing how he had told me to meet him there before the show.

       Pushing the door open, the first thing I notice is Johnny's pale face and blacked out eyelids leaning back against the end of the couch, his makeup already finished for the show tonight. But the next sight I see is unbelievable. And it wasn't for the girl who was practically naked straddling his waist, no, it was his arm. I wasn't sure if I was even seeing it right, I was still a few feet away.

      The two stare at me awkwardly but I stay standing glaring at his arm. He pushes the girl off of his lap causing her to fall to the ground as she winces in pain. I make my way carefully over to him trying my best to not get mad before I know the truth, which was hard for me to do.

      "Rue, wait." He begins to defend himself for the wrong reasons.

      I shake my head as I grab his wrist pulling his arm up closer to my eyes. No, no, he promised. Tears begin to fill in my eyes as I finally look up to meet his gaze. He rips his arm out of my grip as his jaw clenches, in rage or in guilt, I can't tell the difference.

     "Are you fucking serious Johnny?" The words barely come out but the two people in the room can still hear it. "You promised. You fucking promised!"

       The girl below us winces from the loudness before standing up and leaving, still with no clothes on. Probably going to Dalton's room next. 

      "It's not- not what it seems like." Again, with the useless defenseless words.

     "Then please enlighten me on what it does seems like." I cross my arms across my chest as I wait for him to respond to the mess he had created, once again.

      He desperately runs his hands through his hair as he tries to come up with an excuse, but there isn't one. He knew exactly what he did and there isn't escaping it.

     "Fine. I was stressed out and I needed a booster and Ryle-"

      "No. Johnny, I don't give a shit about Ryle. You did this on your own, you made the decision." I start to back away from him but fail when he grabs onto my shoulders. 

      For once, Johnny was crying. The one and only time he's shown emotion in a situation and it had to be this one. If it was a different situation I would've forgiven him, but he promised, and he broke that promise.

      "I want to leave. Take me back home, Johnny." The words that leave my mouth held no emotions but deep down I was pleading to leave.

      "No. Please."

     "Tell me why I shouldn't leave right now."

      "I need you, please, don't leave." His words were desperate, that I knew. So desperate that they clung onto nothing in the air.

      "You dealt two years fine without me," My fingers run through his hair as I stare at him deep in the eyes, "You can do some more."

      I go to step out of his grip but it only tightens, he wasn't going to let go. My head starts to shake at him as I struggle harder but he just stands there. Pleading with his blue eyes.