2.1

edited <3

frank iero and the patience - oceans

      "Come on, Rue!" A voice breaks me out of the trance that seems like I've been in forever. I was back in the apartment that I spent so much time alone in for what seemed like entirety. Being alone was fucking terrible, it was the worst feeling ever. "You've been locked up in here for so long, lets go out."

      I turn towards Rorron who was already dolled up. Makeup lined her face flawlessly as a dress clung to her figure perfectly. She was perfect in every single way. And I was a fucking mess.

      The same black dress I wore however long ago still laid on my body. My makeup was smudged underneath my eyes making me look like a deceased raccoon along with the tiredness of my eyes that came with it. And not to mention how I haven't moved from the same spot in what was forever.

      I'm not sure what happened exactly, Pete and I were talking and then everything went black and I was back in my apartment in Lust. And now Rorron wanted to go out but all I wanted to do was hide in here forever where no one could see me ever again.

      Pete was mad at me and I'm not even sure why he was. But he wanted me gone and all I wanted to do was hide. It seemed like it worked out perfectly in my head honestly.

      "Rorron, please." My head collapses back into the spot it was in before right next to the couch cushions. I had no motivation to move and I surely wasn't going to.

      "Lust is coming over," She grabs the cushion next to my head and throws it somewhere in the room as I groan in protest. "You've been here in the same spot for months Rue."

      I still don't lift my head as it clouds with worry and thoughts as to what would happen if I do go out again. I was perfectly safe in here, why would I want to leave?

      A knock rings on the door that immediately brings the worse of memories back of the first day I was ever here. My hands start to grow sweaty and I keep my head shoved against the couch as a mini protest that seemed to not be working at all.

      Whispers fill the room but I ignore whatever the party was saying, I had no reasoning to listen in. None at all, there was nothing in my brain and I enjoyed it.

      Arms wrap around my torso that seemingly lift me up but I don't dare open my eyes to see who they belonged to in fear. Fear in hoping it was someone and only ending up to be disappointed with my brain. Once again.

      I'm placed on a mattress that I've never once used in my lifetime here. But I had no reason to, I can't sleep nor did I have anyone to share it with but myself. And even then with myself it got pretty lonely and depressing.

      My hair is pushed back behind my ears and fingers swipe underneath my eyes that prompt my body to open them on their own. In front of me was a Lust that was frowning at the state that I was in. He wasn't in the outfit I saw him in last though, pity.

      "Rue.." I look at him speaking with my eyes in hopes I wouldn't have to talk again. "Let's clean you up hm?"

      He gets up from his kneeling and walks over to a dresser I've never noticed before and starts flicking through all the clothing that was contained inside of it. Pulling out what seems to be a crop top and a pair of shorts he holds up to the air before throwing it at my face.

      "First, let's take that horrendous makeup off and fix that hair." Exiting through the door and coming back a few minutes later he holds makeup remover and cotton balls along with a hair brush in his hands. "Rue, look at me."