0.9

edited <3

the driver era - welcome to the end of your life

     My black heels clicked against the concrete floor that was covered in various strange liquids. Bodies pushed against mine, each of their own craving a new addiction they had no fear over, mine just trying to get out the mess that had been created. I always knew people up there loved their drugs but down here was a whole new craving.

     All the addictions varied. Most were the obvious cases which were alcohol or drugs, but then it grew stranger. Some were addicted to sex or just the fact of being able to hold another in their arms. One group was addicted to the sole fact of pure rejection. They went around seeking out rejection from objects and people.

     So far the only thing I've become addicted to is my mind. It got to the point I particularly begged Rorron to take me out just so I could get a distraction from it. And here we are, at some random night club that was boring as shit.

     This place fit perfectly for most of the people here, but for me it didn't.

     "Rue! Long time no see." My name is called out from a distance, and there stood the man behind the distinctive voice. Lust.

     "Lust, wow such a

     "Lust, wow such a.. coincidence that you're here." His eyebrows shoot up along with a hint of a smirk. He was a man that no matter what, always got what he wanted.

     "Now, Rue, where have you been doll?" The lights above us casted a blue hue onto our bodies, one that would stain our skin if possible. "You know it's a place to enjoy yourself, why hide?"

     That evil smirk stayed glued on his face as bodies still continued to push past our own stilled bodies. Not even the "King of Lust" could stop someone from their own hunger of a sin.

     "Oh you know, just enjoying my own presence." An awkward laugh escapes my mouth as he looks at me in confusion. "Um anyways, how have you been?"

      "Fucking great, have you been to The Underground yet? That place goes to the next level." The Underground, Rorron has mentioned it before. It was this place that goes above and beyond with everything, apparently it's the only place that the "elites" go to when in town. Location wise it's underground, just as the name says, it's apparently underneath one of the dingy bars near the entrance.

     "Oh, no, I haven't." My hand immediately reaches up pushing my hair behind my ear, a nervous habit. His eyes watch my every move; something I noticed that he usually does with everyone he talks to.

     "What! Oh now you have to, let's go right now. Where's Rorron?" My finger points behind him to where she stood observing our whole interaction with a drink in her hand. Her eyebrows were raised watching us in intrigue.

     Lust turns his body around and immediately begins making his way towards her with me following shortly behind him. Her dark red lips part open when we're a few feet away from her.