2.7

edited <3

panic! at the disco - she had the world

      It felt weird to feel blood running through my veins but it was there. And my heart was beating again, such a strange feeling. I look away from my hands up to the voice to find Johnny standing there smoking a cigarette with the snow drifting around him and landing into his black hair.

      He was here. In front of me, and we were at school. He looked at me strangely but all I could do is stare up in marvel at him. Without even thinking I take the stick out of his mouth throwing it into the snow and grabbing his face connecting our lips. His lips were warm, he was real.

      This wasn't some sick twisted dream, it was reality.

      "What's gotten into you?" He smirked down at me before I glanced behind him to see a Hyundai instead of a Audi R8. My smiles grows even more.

      "What day is it?" I ask biting my lip as I glance around seeing we were in the High School's parking lot. Time went way back.

      "The day of your interview, how could you forget?" He playfully rolls his eyes before taking my backpack and duffle bag that laid on the floor and stuffing it into the trunk of his feeble car.

      "It's December 21?" I ask more to myself as I follow suit of him and get in the passenger seat. He hasn't made any deals with any Devils yet.

       My brain knew exactly what to do but do I do it? I had to, it was the right thing to do. I glance over at Johnny who was driving with one hand on the steering wheel. Music played lowly in the background as we drove down the icey roads we grew to know.

      "Pull off here." I glance at a clearing on the side of the road next to the forest. Johnny gives me a confused look but does so, once the car stops I get out of it. I look inside of the forest into the dark shadows seeing a tall figure in the distance but it doesn't move closer.

      "What are you doing Rue?" Johnny yells from his side of the car peering through the window.

      "Come here!" I shout back as I grin at the shadows dancing in the nighttime. By now it was night time and the entire sky was dark.

       "We shouldn't be out here it's dark. You have your interview." Rolling my eyes at him I grab onto the collar of his leatherjacket and pull him closer to my body. We stand a few inches away from each other as I look up at the night sky and he looks at me.

      The stars smiled down at us as I smiled up at them.

      "Look at the stars Johnny."

      He does look up at them but he doesn't see what I see. He sees balls of fire stuck in the absence of space and I see souls who got lost on their journey to their next life.

      "You're something else." He whispers looking away from the night and back towards me. I look down from the sky to him as well as we stand there just in each other's presence.

 I look down from the sky to him as well as we stand there just in each other's presence

      "Don't ever leave me Johnny."

      "I don't plan on it."

      "Promise?"

      "Pinky promise."

A/N: ANDDDD thats the end! jk theres an epilogue lmaoo, I wouldn't leave it off there ;)