0.7

edited <3

gerard way - baby you're a haunted house

      "So, you and Greed?" My arm nudges into Rorron's side as we walk side by side down a different street now. This time lined with many apartments, some dingy and some nice-looking ones. 

      "It's a bit complicated, I don't really want to talk about it." She looks down at her shuffling feet clearly embarrassed by the mere mention of the man's name. Demon relationship problems?

      I ignore the topic not wanting to over push it and leave the air between us to go silent. The view was absolutely gorgeous, the road was completely white covered in snow and the dark sky complemented it nicely. Little balls twinkled in the night but I wasn't entirely sure if they were stars, there surely wouldn't be any in Hell?

     Rorron stops walking causing my body to collide into hers. She throws me a glare with her eyes as I quickly look away and up towards the building; it was one of the nice ones. Each floor had tinted floor-length windows that reflected off lights from surrounding buildings and it was gigantic.

     "Why is it so nice? Aren't we in Hell?" I ask turning my attention towards Rorron who was already walking inside of it.

     "Hell isn't so terrible, Rue. Plus, Lust told me to give you one of the units here, he must like you." This time she nudges me when I walk over to her. Instead of the familiar embarrassment that would usually rise inside of me, it was repulse. He was a good fuck, once, but now my mind was totally lost on someone else.

     Hiding the sudden feeling from her and most definitely myself, I give her a shrug as we enter the elevator that slowly leads us up to the sixth floor. She leads me over to one of the many doors, the panel on the wood reading "68".

     "This is where you'll be for most of the time, I'm in the unit next to yours." She flashes me a smile along with a thumbs up. "Oh! And it's impossible for you to sleep, enjoy!"

     The keys appear in my hand as she turns around and leaves me by myself. What the fuck? I can't sleep? What am I supposed to do for an eternity if I can't sleep. I unlock the door and step inside to find a not so vacant place.

     The main colors of the room were white and red. The walls were painted a cream white whereas all the furniture was a deep dark red, almost blood like. As I walk further in I realize there's a hallway with more doors, one of the doors leading to a bedroom and the other leading to a bathroom.

     It was a comfortable place, a place where I would probably spend 90% of my time in. I've only been dead for a day or so but yet I could already tell it was going to be an absolute boring afterlife. A stereo was pushed up against one of the nooks in the wall with an empty space for CD's underneath it. Expensive statues were placed randomly around the space, I'd have to be careful when walking near those.

     A knock interrupts my thoughts, maybe Rorron forgot something? I slowly make my way over to the door only causing whoever was behind it to knock harder against the wood, making it rattle. Wow, they were impatient.

     The moment I swing the door open, my body was pushed up against the wall behind me. Caught off guard a tiny squeal escapes my lips before I realized who it was. It was him, the Devil.

     His body entraps mine as his hand grips against my throat tightly. My eyes look up to his very darkened ones, a sight different from before.

     "What's your name." His voice comes out hoarse, it was kind of hot.

     "Rue." My own voice comes out soft compared to his as he lifts one of his fingers from his free hand and the front door slams shut. A clicking noise rings through the air afterwards indicating a lock but not once does he break eye contact.