2.4

edited <3

lola - lilith czar

      The pressure grew slowly over time as well as did the red tint. When I shut my eyes closed it was black with white dots that plopped all over fighting for the broken spotlight. My stomach dropped making butterflies flutter all over unwillingly inside of my abdomen. If only all of this didn't happen.

      Artwork filled my mind, all of them did. Especially the last two pieces, the last two pieces I didn't get to experience. It bugged me incredibly. 

      Wood flooring pressed against my bare back due to my raised up shirt that was seemingly soaked in sweat. I was on break, a break from this life. Which only meant, I really wasn't because no matter what my mind ran with thoughts concerning Pete or his actions.

      "What are you doing? Practicing for the broken ballet I presume." Tilting my head back I catch eyes with an upside Gluttony. His arms were crossed across his chest and a shit-eating grin covered his face which only caused me to roll my eyes. Shaking my head I give him a small smile before it falls noticing the empty space behind him. I haven't seen Him since he dropped me off here what feels like years ago.

      "Dying from these thoughts and feelings." I roll my body over and stare at him straight forward. His shoes clack on the floor as he walks over before he himself lays down next to me.

      The sun broke through broken clouds that sparely lit up the room, it was mostly dim. Waves crashed right outside creating the calming atmosphere that allowed my brain to eat itself out alive. I wish there was a way I could escape this.

      "Tell me what's happening in that mind of yours." My eyes fall over onto the body next to me, the body that had a suit cladded over it. He's been nothing but an absolute blessing since I was left here, I'm surprised he wasn't a tad bit annoyed by anything by now.

      "Trust me, you don't want to know." I was right, of course. He shouldn't and wouldn't know about anything I thought. It was all crazy, in fact I was pretty sure I was going insane. They were just paintings, nothing more and nothing less. Just paintings holding a story that he once was involved in and got captured in a piece of artwork that has lasted centuries now. But what was it?

      He had to know it was driving me insane. That's why he left again. I shouldn't have ever given into him, but I did. I stupidly did.

      "I want my old life back." I mumble to myself once I had shut my eyes closed again. And it was true, it was so much more simpler. A life where I had actual dreams and hopes and something to look forward to each day. Where I could actually achieve those dreams too.

       The placement of a hand finds its way to my cheek and when I reopen my eyelids, it wasn't almost real. Everything was white, this wasn't Gluttony's room. It was pure white and so blinding it caused pain to erupt through my eye sockets. A cool liquid runs down my face and the moment I touch it, red fills my view.

      The contrast of the red and white spins across my mind until of course that is a face shows up in the distance. It was faint and ghostlike.  An actual ghost actually, the body was see through and you could barely ever see the face of whatever embody this was.

      It's hand reaches out wanting to be able to touch me but it never makes it. Once it was an inch away from my body it freezes and is unable to move at all. The face transforms into fear, eyes wide with the mouth agape as a shrilling scream erupts into the air. My ears begin ringing and once my hand connects to it, it's red once again. Red, white, red, white.

      Blood was now coming out everywhere. My body was draining itself and it felt like death all over again, so much pain. The barrier between the figure and I break prompting it to lurch forward and latching itself onto me.