The Lovers (NEW BOOOOK)

wowww this story was a wilddd ride !! just like my new book.. ;) The Lovers. It's a Pete Davidson fan fiction (why wouldn't it be), and it's fucking crazyyy in a good way of course!

      It as well has hot people just like this story does and my other one so don't worry, no uglies allowed! (but of course everyone is hot so is uglies even a thing ?) (you all are hot asf)

      ughhhh it has Cillian Murphy in it and ohhh myyy goddd the plans I have for that man in it ;) 

      The first part should be up by the time this part is published so !!!! what are you waiting for ?!?! go start a new fucking crazy love story that deals with violence, strippers, sex, drugs, and Pete Davidson!!

      In case you STILL aren't convinced to read it, here's the description I got for it:

      The men all had that same greedy look in their eyes, except for him. It was different. Vastly different. It looked like adoration or maybe I was just mistaking it for lust, I always seemed to do that.      

      My hands were tangled in the strands of hair that were my own as the lights shined down brightly onto the glitter that adorned my skin perfectly. It was like magic how these men would do anything for a show of skin.

      Again, for some reason, I couldn't keep my own eyes off of him. He was different from them. The lights and pieces of paper in the air tried to block my view but no matter what it was still there, that look.

      The look of admiration. Something two lovers would share not strangers.

<><><><><>

      hope you guys enjoy it bc I have so many ideas and plots for it ahhh and I SWEAR this one will have a happy ending to it, pinky promise <3