(Part 2 Chapter 17) It's not as bad as it seems [Finale]

(No one's P.O.V.)

Well, a lot of time passed. More than just a few weeks. Almost a year. To be exact, today is the 1. anniversary of the freedom of monsterkind. Even though the day is almost over you guys still haven't stopped celebrating. After the public festival, you, Chara, Frisk, and the others have a party on your own. And it's quite some party. Mettaton and Blooky are doing the music, Toriel and Asgore are on the dance floor (Not dancing together), meanwhile, Frisk, Asriel, Alphys and Undyne are at the pinatas. You and Chara both needed some fresh air so you went away.

You might ask what happened in this huge amount of time? Well, not much. After Asriel's return, you two had to sleep together again, not that you don't mind and sometimes you're still doing it again. Even though Asriel's return brought up a lot of confusion, it all normalized pretty fast. You three got into next grade, with pretty good grades. And the relationship between you and Chara is currently at its highest point. You went on a few dates, still didn't think about the future cause' you don't care just yet. You also did "certain things" together again.
And the biggest achievement:
You've stopped getting flustered when Frisk teases you!

But now back in reality, I sit on a field, sitting side by side, snuggling up to each other, and looking into the clear sky where the many stars shined down.

(Your P.O.V.) 

"It's almost hard to believe," I said while looking up to the stars. "That we have just met a year ago." Chara laughed a bit. "Yeah, I know what you mean. But you know what? It's the best thing that ever happened. Now I was the one to laugh. "It's funny how much a stupid game of hide and seek changed." She gave me an confused look. "What do you mean?"
"Have I never told you? Me and Frisk fell into the Underground because we just played hide and seek near Mount Ebbot." Chara wheezed a bit. "Oh wow. The most important game of hide and seek the world has ever seen."

"And the one with the best side effects," I added
"That's true." She agreed.
...
...
"I love you Chara."
"I love you too (Y/N)"

And with that we went silent, me being still in thoughts. It has been quite a journey if you think about it.  Without it, I might've never recovered my memories completely. I would still live in the orphanage. I wouldn't have made so many friends. And I would've never met Chara. It's also funny looking back on our first meeting. She just came to me because she needed me and now...
it's incredible. But one thing I have learned through that is one thing: As odd things seem, sometimes... It's not as bad as it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Yeah, I know this final chapter is quite pathetic.
But I wanted the story to just peacefully run out. I still had a few ideas but I would've elongated the story unnecessarily. I had done everything I wanted and I think that the story is told.

Also destroyed my feelings by listing to the Undertale theme while writing this.

Artwork by: Haha, even in the last chapter I can't find the artist! LOL!