(Part 2 Chapter 8) Another start

(Your P.O.V.)

"I'm not sure if I like this all," Chara said while we were walking down the street to school.
"Being 7 hours among humans, it already disgusts me only thinking about it." Today was Chara's first day at the school, luckily me and Chara were in the same class. Whoever is up there and choosing my fate, thank you!

(A/N) *Waking up from the desk at 3:00 AM* "Wha?"

"Hey, at least I'm with you," I smirked, she also giggled a little. "Well, that's really the best thing about it~"

"Are you two done flirting?" Frisk asked behind us, she had her "shipping smirk again". She still doesn't know it. "S-shut up!" Chara stuttered a bit, she wasn't as red as back then before we confessed.

As soon as we reached the schoolyard we were greeted by a more or less not so nice thing.

"Hey (Y/N), hey Frisk!" Jake greeted us and came to us, then he noticed Chara.
"Uhm, do I know you?" He asked. Chara just let out a dry: "No, you don't." Then he raised an eyebrow and looked at me and Chara. At that moment I realized that me and Chara almost had matching outfits and the heartlockets...

"Are you two like siblings or something?" He asked awkwardly, Chara bit her bottom lip so I answered.
"No, we are... Good friends..." No motivation for useless nonsense.

"Ok just curious, anyway, I'm Jake." I finally introduced himself.
"I'm Chara."

"Hey you, thot alert." Frisk tapped onto my shoulder. I let out an annoyed sigh then Chara leaned to me and whispered: "Don't worry I have a plan, which could be funny." I had to smirk, sadly at the wrong time.

"Owww, you're so happy to see me..." Lena's voice dropped down when Chara stepped next to me fully visible to her.
"Greetings, I see you remember me," Chara said with a demonic smile of very high class.
"Y-YOU! You demon! What do want? I-if you want to take him from me I will have to call a good friend! He will beat you up!" She yelled we've got a few people of audience now, even Jake was still here. Usually, he just runs off when Lena shows up. Chara let out a little creepy laugh.

"Well then, call him and ask for help. I swear both of you would regret it." Lena seemed to be getting her courage back.
"Pffff, you can't do anything to him! He's a bodybuilder, he would send you to the hospital!" She laughed.
"At this point, I can only give him and you a wise quote from a friend of mine,
if you try anything stupid:
You'll be dead where you stand." Chara gave her the creepy face again which only she saw because Chara had the hood on.

Lena stumbled a few steps backward then one of the teachers showed up.
"What is going on here?" They asked in a strict tone.

"SHE'S A FRICKING DEMON! THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON!" Lena yelled while pointing at Chara, who had her normal face again.

"Well, that's rude," I said while trying to hide my smirk. The teacher turned to us, "Who are you, I never saw you before." Frisk whispered something in my ear: "This is so priceless". And I whispered back: "Glad you like the show."

"That's because I'm new here. The name's Chara Dreemurr." That brought the teacher to blink confused. "Dreemurr? The royal family of the monsters?" She nodded.

"Mhm, alright! Class starts soon so get going, everyone!" And we went to the entrance, while walking past the dumbfounded Lena, Chara said something to her, so quiet so I could barely hear it.
"And stay away from (Y/N), or I will make you life H E L L." 

"Wow, didn't know you had it with royalty," Jake asked me we were walking inside. I just had to laugh, "There are many things you don't know about me." And we went to class...