(Part 2 Chapter 5) A sweet dream

(Your P.O.V.)

"Alright everyone that's it for today! Enjoy your weekend!" Mr. Remus dismissed us,
"So, what do want to do at the weekend?" Frisk asked me while we were walking down the hallway, the other students talking about their weekend and any other kind of nonsense.
"I dunno... Maybe a movie night today?" I suggested, Frisk was obviously instantly on it.

"Great idea! What do think Chara?" She asked Chara,
"Of course I'm in!" She replied eagerly, "but the rest of the day... (Y/N) you remember what we agreed last weekend?"
I thought for a second then I remembered. "Oh yeah of course! When?" Chara grinned, "as soon as possible if you ask me."

Frisk gave us a look of confusion, "What are you talking about?" Me and Chara smirked at each other, Chara wanted to keep it a secret to surprise her one day. "I'm afraid that a little secret." Chara replied while she sticks out her tongue a little, then a big smirk came to Frisk face and she replied: "Ohhh, the two lovebirds have their first date~" She teased us, my face instantly went to a deeper red than my eye color as well as Chara's.

"FRISK! S-shut up..." I yelled then lowered my voice since we were still in the schoolyard.
"Pfffff, the last one home is lame potato!" She yelled and ran off, "really?" Me and Chara sighed in sync and ran after her...

 "Heh, you two are... a little... slower... than I... thought." Frisk caught for breath when we were at the front door of our home. "Says the one who's out of breath." Chara laughed, Frisk also laughed a little and responded: "Well, you two have a stamina like an I-don't-know-what due to your high LV's heh."
"That's true, I suppose." I also giggled, then we opened the front door and stepped in.

"Mom! We're home!" Frisk called Toriel who was switching out the flowers on the Coffee table in front of the couch

"Hello my children, Frisk? Why are you panting so heavily?" She asked concerned, Frisk sat up a genuine smile. "It's nothing to worry about mom! We made a little race home!"
"Hehe, I see. Who won?" She asked, also smiling now.

"Frisk here, but only because she's a little cheater." I laughed while rifling through Frisk's hair. "Anyway, I'll go take a shower then be off again," I said while going upstairs.
"Is that so? Where are you going?" Toriel asked me, shite didn't thought of an excuse, uhhh think (Y/N) think!...

"I uhh... wanted to... go to Dr. Gaster!" I had an idea, "Dr. Gaster?" Toriel set up a skeptical face, "What do you want from him?"
"I have a few questions and I think he can answer them." I lied, "And maybe drop by to ask Alphys for some movies or something. Me and Frisk wanted to do a movie night." I quickly threw my bag in my room onto the bed.

"Alright then, don't stay away too long then."
"I won't but first I'll shower."

~One time skip after the shower later~

"So, I'll be off now!" I called Toriel when I opened the front door. "Alright stay safe!" Then I closed the door.
"Where are we going?" Chara asked curious, "First to Gaster and tell him that if Toriel should ask him that he does know it."
"Ahh, I see." I reached out my hand and she grabbed it and I teleported us to Gaster's house.

"One moment! I'm coming!" I heard him yell when I rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and Gaster stood there in a sweater which had "Science dad" written on it (a gift from Papyrus) and holding a coffee mug with "bone tired" on it (from Sans.)

"Oh! (Y/N) and Princess Chara, usually I would bow but I'm afraid if I do that I'll just collapse."
Chara snored on that comment, "Why so?" she asked.