(Chapter 13) The most fabulous microwave in the Underground

(Y/F/F)= You favorite food

(Your P.O.V.) What a surprise

"Oh my, it's hot here," I said while tying the jacket around my waist and putting the scarf into one of the Pockets.

"Well, that's why it's called Hotland." Frisk joked while were going past the watercooler from before until we reached a huge white building with "LAB" written over the door.
I felt my throat tightening a bit and uncomfortable feeling in my chest. "Are you alright?" Frisk asked me concerned, "Or is the heat too much for you?"
"No it's just, you know, I don't really like laboratories."

"Oh I understand, luckily we are not gonna be in there for long," She replied.

"Well then, let's get inside then." And we stepped closer to the door which opened automatically and we stepped inside.
Here was it quite dark so you could barely see anything, but at least it was cooler in here.
We stood next to a huge monitor which was showing...us?

We made our way through the room and after a while, we heard another door opening and the lights went on.
"Oh my god." In front of us stood a monster, a yellow female reptile monster, shorter than me, and wearing a white lab coat, she was apparently really nervous.

"I didn't expect you two to show up so soon! I haven't showered, I'm barely dressed, it's all messy, and... Uhm...
Hiya! I'm Dr. Alphys." So that was this Alphys Sans mentioned before after an awkward introduction we were interrupted by a distant metal sound and the floor was vibrating.

"?"
"Did you hear something?" It was getting louder and louder and then another big white flash and a robotic voice,

"OHHHH YES."
"WELCOME, BEAUTIES...
" A spotlight appeared on a robot that looked a bit like an oversized calculator and holding a microphone.

"TO TODAY'S QIUZ SHOW!!!" Then two rainbow-colored disco balls and a sign which says "GAME SHOW" and I thought after an angry fish lady nothing weirder could happen.

"OH BOY! I CAN ALREADY TELL IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT SHOW!"
"EVERYONE GIVE A BIG HAND FOR OUR WONDERFUL CONTESTANTS!" An applause was heard, from where though? And confetti rained down at us.

"NEVER PLAYED BEFORE, GORGEOUS? NO PROBLEM IT'S SIMPLE!"
"THERE'S ONLY ONE RULE. ANSWER CORRECTLY... OR YOU DIE!!!
"

First question:
What's the prize for answering correctly?

Four buttons appeared in front of us:

A: Money
B: Mercy
C: New car
D: More questions

Frisk pressed D immediately since she already knows everything.

Second question:
What's the King's full name?

A: Lord Fluffybuns
B: Fuzzy Pushover
C: Asgore Dreemur
D: Dr. Friendship

I heard Chara trying to not get a laugh flash, I couldn't help but smile...

Sixth question
Would you smooch a ghost?

A: Heck Yeah
B: Heck Yeah
C: Heck Yeah
D: Heck Yeah

I took a little peek to Chara, smiled again, and before Frisk could press a button I slammed one of them. (Author in the background screaming: MY SHIP IS CANON YEET)

Then after another question and Alphys almost nerding herself out off the room, Mettaton flew away like a rocket, weird killer robot...