(Part 2 Chapter 4) Magic

(A/N) Ok, a little note here before we start... *Inhales*

WHAT THE FUCK? When did THIS happen? Alright, I'm just sitting here like oh wow this flippin incredible

WHAT THE FUCK? When did THIS happen? Alright, I'm just sitting here like oh wow this flippin incredible. I just can't believe how much the story grew I mean just look at it!
2K reads, 124 Votes, 75 Comments, and place 17 in the "determination" ranking!
All I can say is thank you so much, I mean the story has been out now for only four months so far, I expected like a hundred reads, 10 votes, and one or two comments, but here we are!
Like I already said thank you all so much! And I promise to do my best that I write the story as best as I can until it's ending.
And also for those how are worried that when this story here is over it's generally over, Nah. I'm already working out two maybe three other stories, which will come after this one.

(A/N) Yes, I know that the artwork is Storyshift but I don't care lol.

(I'm gonna use SS artworks in the story anyways later for... reasons)
~foreshadowing~

(Your P.O.V.)

"Huh, Frisk is doing pretty good with her magic," Chara said while looking out of the window into the garden, where Frisk practiced with Toriel. "I mean, she's been training for a few weeks now and already can heal little scratches and create little fireballs sometimes."
"Yeah, I already thought it wouldn't take long," I said while putting on my jacket, Chara gave me a confused look.
"I mean, that Frisk is doing so well with monster magic."
"Why?"
"Well let me think... Ah! Right, some humans can actually learn monster magic but only if the magic is not too tightly tied to the monster species, my magic, for example, the blasters and teleport and all, are too complicated for average humans to learn, while fire and healing magic is pretty neutral. Also Frisk has a determination trait, and DT traits are far more potent when it comes to magic, another reason why they are usually rather rare to see."
"Ahh, now I get it." I got over to Chara and looked out of the window as well, where I saw Frisk, guided by Toriel, was holding a little fireball in her hands.

"Uhm, (Y/N)?" Chara asked, "Yeah?"
She was awkwardly rubbing the back of her head, "Can... can I learn magic too?" She asked embarrassed, I snored a little. "Of course! Well... at least I think so." I thought for a little, "I mean, you have a DT trait as well, and the fact that your body is mostly made out of magic should support this too, let's just try it!"

We went over to the bed and set down facing each other, "give me our hands." She reached out with her hands and I held them, on which we both blushed a bit. "Now close your eyes, and stay calm." She closed her eyes and so did I, I heard her breathe slowly and deeply.

(Chara's P.O.V.)

I heard him taking a deep breath, I was excited for what comes next. Then I felt a tickling feeling in my chest. "Yeah, there is something..." I heard him mumble, I opened my eyes and saw both our souls floating in front of our chests, my fully red soul and his human-monster soul with the red and purple color.
"So, there is definitely a magical presence in your soul but how strong it is, I can't tell, the true magical potential of a soul shows when the first magic is used." He opened his eyes again and let go of my hands.
"So, and now?" I was really curious about this all, I didn't know magic is that complex.
"Now we try to canalize this magical presence into something."
"Something?" I raised an eyebrow, "well, I can't tell what your magic really is. You see, the magic of DT traits depends on the personality and will of the user." He explained, "Alright, and what nooooow?" I asked impatiently.