Errormare

A/N: this is going to be just a simple little one shot :) I apoligize for not posting for such a long time QmQ I found my motivation :D

This might be a little sad! Just a warning!

________

     Error looked around the blaring white, his thoughts continued to swirl through his mind. Not much happens in such a...blank place... I mean, what can you expect to happen in a void? His thoughts keep him company, so do the voices. However, they arent very pleasurable to have around.

     Usually his life isn't all that interesting, to others at least. Nobody really cares to well, care about what else he does besides from terrorizing the monster population. If they cared to listen, if they cared to notice, if they even cared at all. Maybe, just maybe something would change.

     Although, he dosen't seem to care too much. Heck, he dosen't seem to care at all. To others at least. Very few people know his FATE. Very few know what he was made for. Very few know who he really is. Some are very dear to him, others...well, lets not get into that.

     Even if deemed as the "God of destruction". Error still has a life outside of destroying. He has a life that barley anyone knows. He has a life with his family. He has a life with his friends. He has a life with his lover. They know who he really is. They know what kind of monster he really Is. They care enough to know. And that's all that matters to error. They care.

     A small smile slid onto Errors face as a certain skeleton came to mind.

     As if his mind had been read, a few seconds later the same skeleton had appeared through a portal.

     His appearance was dark. He had a thick substance dripping from his body constantly. And Four tenticals attached to his back, flicke back in fourth. Almost in a threatening manner. Only one eye was visible out from the substance. Its color was a bright cyan. His whole appearance would scare the average monster half to death.

His name, is Nightmare. The king of negativity. What a fitting name.

A small blush dusted Errors cheeks as he looked up to meet the gaze of the other. He was glad nightmare was here. He was starting to loose his focus from the world. Lost in his thoughts without being able to regain his consciousness back for a long while. Its happened before, it can happen again.

"Hey there glitchy, how are you doing? Are you okay?" Nightmare asks, walking towards Error, who was still seated.

Error smiled and stood up, he rushed over to nightmare and hugged him tightly. He missed his boyfriend.

Nightmare smiled, he wrapped his arms around error and returned the hug. His threatening manner fades everytime hes near error.

"I missed you nighty..." Error mumbled, burying his head into nightmares jacket. He really did. He never really left the anti void often. When he did, it was most likley a very certain occasion. Or when hes destroying.

Nightmare smiled, a cyan blush covered his cheeks as he held Error tighter.

"I've missed you too..." nightmare says softly, while placing a gentle kiss on top of his skull.

_____
A/N: sorry this is short! I'm really happy with the way it turned out! And I hope you are too! Please leave requests or ideas if you have any! I'm kind of running low!