Inkerror!

A/N: this was requested! I forgot the @ but I'll try to find it! This is yandere! Ink x error!
Error is sub!
Ink is dom!
This has pet names in it! Be warned!
______

Error ran as fast as he could across the anti-void. His breath getting heavier evrey second making it hard for him to keep running.

Fear envelops errors soul. Ink was chasing him. He said something about wanting error to be his.

After ink and error had truced, they grew closer. Maybe a little bit too close. Inks feelings for error grew stronger every single day. The longing for him wouldn't die down.

When he saw error with someone else, hate and jealousy would build up inside him. The urges to keep error for himself were too strong. He would kill anyone that dares to make HIS glitchy blush. Anything that would indicate any sort of love. Even if it came to killing his best friend.

Ink ran after error, desperately trying to catch up to him. He wanted to explain. He wanted to hold error close and explain why.

He loved error dearly. He would never want to hurt him. But sometimes, drastic measures need to be set in place to make sure error is only his.

Error had walked in on ink killing someone. Out of shock, error ran. He was scared. He had never seen ink as a person to kill someone.

Error coughed and tripped. He had ran out of air and energy.

Ink finally caught up with error, kneeling down to check on him. His pupils turned into pink hearts.

Error felt tears stream down his face. He didn't want ink to hurt him. Especially after what he had just seen.

"Error...no need to be scared~" ink said in a chilling, yet loving tone.

Error had feelings for ink as well. Theres no doubt about it. But be couldn't help but be scared of the taller skeleton. He wanted to be with ink as much as he wanted to be with error. But he had just seen ink kill someone.

Error let's out quiet mumbles. He was terrified. He just wanted to be held in inks arms, but he was terrified of him.

"I-inKy...w-wHy DiD yOU kIlL h-HeR..!?" Error asked ink with fear. Tears streaming down his face.

Ink sighed and picked Error up, holding him in his lap. Attempting to calm the crying skeleton down.

Ink knew that error was scared. He didn't want to scare him further. But he cant have him telling anyone about this.

"I did it for you baby~ she was taking you away from ME...I'm the only one you're allowed to love...you're MINE...." ink said to the scared skeleton below him. A rainbow blush was spread across his face.

Error trembled in inks arms, holding onto inks shirt tightly. He was truly scared. But he didn't want to be hurt. He didn't want to make ink angry. He did love him.

"B-bUt...i-inKy...." error mumbled before being cut off with a gentle kiss. It was loving and passionate. Yet filled with longing and hate.

Error let a few tears slip his eyes as he melted into the kiss.

The two pull apart, leaving error a blushing mess.

"No buts error...you're mine. And only mine. You cant tell ANYONE about what you saw, or there WILL be consequences...am I clear?" Ink threatens and brings error closer to his face.

Error whimpers and nods. He was scared. He just wanted to have a normal loving relationship with ink. Not this.

Ink smiles at error. It was a bittersweet smile. One that was loving, yet hateful at the same time.

Ink wanted error. He wanted all if him. He loved everything about him. He knew that Error was scared, but this had to be done.

"Error. I know you're scared. I wont hurt you unless I absolutely need too. Now, will you come and live with me. I want to make sure you're always with me." Ink asks.

Something told error it wasn't a choice. He knew it wasn't. So he just nodded. Wanting to just curl up and fall asleep in inks arms. He just wanted to be loved.

He loved ink. But he was scared of him. Yet he couldn't find it in himself to run. Something told him that wouldn't end well...

Ink smiled and stood up, holding error in his arms. Error pressed his head up against inks chest. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in inks arms.

Ink looked down to see that error had fallen asleep. Ink blushed softly and kissed the top of his skull.

Nobody will take error away from him now...

________

A/N: this is really bad and I apologize for that! But I hope you like it! I tried to find the person who requested this but I looked through all the comments and couldn't find the request :C I hope this gets to them though!