Fresh x error x nightmare

Error groaned in pain as he got up off the floor of the anti-void...ink had left error pretty badly injured..

Blood came down from his chest as he stands up. Pain rushed through his body as he made a portal...

Error stepped through the portal that led to nightmares castle...he knew nightmare wouldn't be to happy...

Error sighed and knocked on the door of the castle. He heard shuffles from inside. The door opened to reveal nightmare with fresh by his side.

Nightmare gave error a worried glance and picked him up with his tentacle.

"H-huh!? N-nightmare!?" Error struggled in his grasp and growled in pain..

"Stop struggling...you'll make it worse..." nightmare said while taking a hold of fresh's hand.

He brought the two to his room and sighed...

"Fresh, go get the first aid kit please...." nightmare said and let go of his hand. Fresh nods and leaves to find the first aid kit.

Error sighs and blushes slightly...

"Nighmare..? A-are you okay..?" Error asked the skeleton, who was giving a death glare to the floor.

Nightmare lifted his head up and growled...

"This is the fourth time this week!! Its only Tuesday!!" Nightmare said angrily...

Error flinched a little bit at the sudden yelling...

"I-i know...i-im sorry..." error says with shame in his voice....

Nightmare sighs and calms down...

"Its not your fault error...its inks..." nightmare says with irritation in his voice...

Fresh returns with the aid kit and smiles sadly at error...

"Yo, you alright gitchy?..." fresh asks the hurt skeleton.

Error smiles softly and nods...

Nightmare grabs the aid kit from fresh and kisses the top of his skull. Fresh blushes and smiles.

Nightmare starts to patch up errors injuries. They were a lot worse that expected...

Error sighs as nightmare finishes up...he feels bad for putting them through this almost everyday...

Nightmare finishes patching all of errors wounds up and sighs...

His expression turns serious as he looks at error...

"Where is ink..." nightmare asks while gowling slightly...

Fresh walks to nightmares side and take his hand...

Fresh sighs and takes off his glasses..

"Where is he..." fresh asks after nightmare...

Error blushes a bright yellow and sighs...

"I-i dont know...i-im sorry...." error says as tears build up in his eyes...

Nightmare sighs as sorrow fills his soul...he walks over to error and hugs him softly...error blushes and looks over at fresh...

Fresh smiles lightly and walks over and hugs error as well...

Error blushes and smiles...

Nightmare pulls back and wipes errors tears away...

"Its alright error...dont apologize..." nightmare says and smiles softly at error...

Fresh kisses errors cheek and smiles...

"We love you error" nightmare says and pulls error into another hug..

Fresh blushes and smiles.

Error hugs nightmare back as he cuddles up to his chest...

Fresh blushes as one of nightmares tentecals bring him close to him and error..

Fresh smiles at his boyfriends and leans against nightmare..

They spent the rest of the day cuddling

______

A/N: so I changes this one a bit! I'm sorry! But I really enjoyed writting this! I hope you like it!