Ink x Error

A/N: alrighty! So for this! Once again, its dom ink! I really like this ship when its top ink and bottom error. So I will do quite a few of these. I hope you enjoy this! It will be cringey and all the characters are OOC!!!!
MAJOR TW!!! SUICIDE ATTEMPT!!!
_______

Error curls up in a ball in the anti void....they voices are loud....really loud....really hurtful...

He growls as tears run down his face...he cant take this much longer...

Hes still not free...he doesn't know if he ever will be free....

Maybe...he can set himself free....

A sickening smile creeps up on the broken skeletons face...

He can be free...he wont be tortured anymore....

Error slowly gets up...he opens a portal to outertale....

He steps through the portal and smiles....

He walks towards the edge...

They wont be able to hurt him...

He'll be free...

Error steps even closer.....

It will all be over soon....

Error walks to the very end of the ledge....

He takes a deep breath...

"ERROR! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Ink screams...

Errors eyes widen as he looks behind him....

Ink is there with a clearly concerned face...yet mixed with anger...sadness...

Error felt even more tears build up in his eyes...the soon enough start pouring down his cheeks...

Ink slowly walks a smidge bit closer to error...

"Error...come here...now..." ink says sternly...

Error starts sobbing...

Why...why would ink of all people save him!?....

Error slowly walks over to ink....his tears never stopping or slowing...

Error stands in front of ink and looks at the ground....

Ink glares at error....why would he be so stupid to try something like that!?...

Ink lifts errors chin up and glares at him....

Error shakes under inks gaze...what if....he hurts him....

Ink sees the fear in errors eyes and his gaze softens....

Ink wraps his arms around errors waist firmly, hugging him..

Error blushes lightly as his glitching starts up...be for some reason...he dosen't crash...

Error feels even more tears threaten to spill...

He suddenly snaps....he starts sobbing into inks chest...

Ink blushes rainbow and whispers sweet nothings to the crying skeleton..

Error blushes as his sobs quiet down to little whimpers...

Error holds onto ink tightly....it feels as if hed loose him if he let go...

Error hated being alone....that's part of the reason he al mlm ost jumped....

Maybe ink...no...ink is too good for him...

Ink sighs and smiles down at the smaller skeleton..

"Error...I'm going to bring you to my house..." ink says and rubs the back of errors skull...

Error nods and sniffs...

Ink blushes and makes a portal to his house. He steps through it while holding error close to him.

Ink closes the portal and smiles...

Ink leads error into his bedroom.

Error smiles slightly as he looks around the room. It was actually pretty decent.

"Error..go lay down...alright?" Ink says and smiles at error softly...

Error sighs and nods...he cant help but wish ink would stay with him....

"W-wiL y-yOu...lay wIth me..?" Error asks hesitantly...

Ink blushes...he smiles slightly and nods...

"Lay down, and I'll be there in a moment. Alright?" Ink says and rubs errors back...

Error walks over to the bed and lays down...it was actually quite comfy...

A few minutes later, ink came back and walked over to to bed next to error. He climbed in and layed next to the glitchy skeleton..

Error blushes and turns over to face ink....

Ink smiles softly but sadly...

"Come here error...it will be alright..." ink says and opens his arms...

Error moves over to where he Is laying in the hold of ink...error curls up to his chest and closes his eyes...

Ink holds the other close and protectively...

He wont let anyone else hurt him...

______

I'm so sorry this is bad 😅 I was half asleep writting this-