ds. Dreamare

Whispers were heard going around the circle. Each planning on what they could ask and dare people.

The J.R and the meme squad have stopped their rivalry. Dream has changed some of his ways. Hes also realized that negativity is needed.

Cross thought it would be a good idea to invite the J.R over to their home to attempt to get to know eachother better.

The J.R agreed and now they are currently at the meme squads house playing truth or dare.

"Error! Truth or dare?" Cross asks with excitement in his voice.

Error smiles nervously.

"..D-dare?" Error says hesitantly.

A mechevious smirk grows on crosses face. Error knew that wasn't very good.

"I dare you to kiss your crush!" Cross says and smirks.

Error blushes a bright yellow and looks down in embarrassment....

"O-okay...." error says and crawls over in crosses direction...

Error stops in front of cross and blushes brightly...error leans in and plants a kiss on crosses lips....

Cross blushes dark purple and melts into the kiss...

Nightmare smiles happily at the two...they finally got together..its been long enough.

The two pull away and cross pulls error down into his lap. Causing errors blush to grow.

"N-nightmare, truth or dare?" Error asks while cuddling into crosses chest.

Nightmare looks over at error and smiles.

"Dare!" Nightmare says confidently.

Dream and ink were watching the entire thing go down. Dream had zoned out for a while. But the dare that his brother got stuck out to him...

Cross whispers something in errors ear which causes error to smirk.

"I dare you to flirt with dream in your corrupted form!" Error says and smirks.

A faint blush dusts dreams and nightmares cheeks...

Nightmare smirks as goop covers his body.

Dream and ink watch in shock...

Nightmare moves to the front of dream and smirks...

"Did it hurt..?" Nightmare says in a deep voice...dream blushes brightly and gives nightmare a confused look.

"D-did what hurt..?" Dream asks confused...

Nightmare smirks and inches closer to dreams face.

"When you fell from heaven~" nightmare flirts and smirks...

Dreams face erupts in a bright yellow blush...dream looks down in attempt to hide his face..

The others were smirking at the obvious yet obvious future couple.

Nightmare smiles and lifts up dreams face...

Dreams blush darkens as he looks into nightmares eyes...

"Do you have a name..? Or can I call you mine?" Nightmare once again flirts with the embarrassed skeleton in front of him....

Dream blushes even more and hide his face in his hands...

Nightmare smirks and sits down next to dream and places him in his lap.

Dreams blush grows as nightmares arms wrap around his waist...

__time skip_

It was time for bed..

Dream cuddles up to nightmares chest and closes his eyes...nightmare smiles softly at dream and holds him close.

Error curls up in crosses arms as cross holds him close...cross plants small kisses on errors face.

Blue, who joined after the game of truth or dare was cuddled up to ink with inks arms wrapped around him...

They all got a lot of cuddles

_____

A/N: This is soooo cringey!!!! I apologize that this isn't very good! I hope it's still enjoyable!
OliveMint