the meme squad

A/N: this wont be very good and I apologize for that! I need to post something so take this. This contains pet names! Dom! Ds cross! X sub! Ds error! X Dom! Ds nightmare!

________

Error ran as fast as he could. His breath was heavy and desperate. Tears streamed down his face, illuminating his face in the darkness of the night.

He was being chased. But not by just anyone. No. He was being chased by blueberry. The person who trapped him and used him as his own personal puppet.

Errors shared house with his teammates came into view. Relif washed over him as he dashed through the dark.

Error ran through the door and shut it behind him immediately. He locked the door and made sure it was completely shut, before sighing heavily and walking away from the door.

Error caught his breath and sat down on the couch. He coughed and broke down crying. He was sick of being harrassed by him.

Cross came running into the room quickly. He looked around the room and spotted error crying.

Cross grew concerned. He walked over to error and sat down next to him.

"Error..? What happened? Are you okay?" Cross asked gently and gave error a concerned look.

Error looked over at cross and immediately flung himself into his arms. Holding onto him for dear life.

A hint of blush tinted cross's cheeks. He held on to error and whispered reassuring sentences to him.

Though criss was confused, he didn't want to upset error more than he already was.

"Shh...its alright...I got you...you're safe..." cross mumbled and rocked error back and fourth.

"I'm gonna call nightmare in here alright error?" Cross says with a small smile.

Error nods slightly as his breathing begins to calm down, as well as his sobs.

"Nightmare! Come here now!" Corss yelled. Resulting in nightmare running out of his room quickly.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Nightmare asks quickly, he then spots Cross and error.

Nightmare goes into protective mode and walks over to error. He sits down next to him and cross.

"Error. What happened." Nightmare asks sternly. Wanting an answer quickly. He wanted to know who he needed to beat up.

Nightmare and cross were extremely protective over error. Especially after the incident with blue. They loved and cared for him dearly.

Though they never have told him. They both have liked him for a long while. More than just friendship wise.

Error sighs softly. He had gained control of his crying and breathing.

"O-on my way home...b-blue somehow f-found me....h-he started chasing me..." error mumbles and tightens his grip on crosses shirt.

Nightmare growled under his breath. Cross grew furious. That idiot has been tormenting error for months.

Nightmare noticed how errors negativity began to raise again. Nightmare sighs and softens his expression.

"Dont worry error. We'll take care of it. For now, how about you get some rest. It is late." Nightmare suggested softly. He wanted error to relax and calm his nerves.

Error sighs and nods softly. He got off of crosses lap and sat up straight on the the couch.

Nightmare stood up and helped error up. He wrapped an arm around his waist, causing error to blush softly.

He walked error back to his room, cross following behind them. Nightmare layed error down in his bed and pulled the covers over his body.

"Get some sleep error. Me and cross will make sure you're safe." Nightmare reasures error.

Error smiles softly and closes his eyes. Falling into a peaceful slumber.

Nightmare and crisis blush softly at the smaller skeleton. Nightmare leans down and kisses his skull.

"Dont worry dear...we will keep you safe...no matter what..."

_____

A/B: this is really bad and cringey! But I hope y'all like it! It's not much but it's the best I can do rn!