Errormare

Error sighed as he walked through a portal to nightmares castle.

It had been a long day for error, he and ink had gotten into a fight, the voices were louder than normal...

It overall was a terrible day, and error was exhausted...

Error heard his boss, nightmare yelling at someone. It was most likely killer.

Error internally laughed while getting a mental image of the foolishness going on inside the castle.

Error knocked on the door and took a step back. He heard shuffling from the inside.

The door opened revealing nightmare, the king of negativity.

Nightmare smiled softly at error. His gaze softens as he sees errors tired look.

"Hello error..!" Nightmare says as he steps out the way so error can enter.

Error smiles at nightmare.

"ThAnkS bOsS..." error says while stepping through the door. That shut soon after error entered.

Nightmare smiles.

"Error, I told you, you dont have to call me boss anymore.." nightmare says with a hint of blush dusting his cheeks.

Error smiles softly at nightmare and nods.

"AlRiGhT nIghTmaRe..." error says and chuckles. Witch causes nightmares blush to darken.

Error was about to head to his room but a tentecal wrapping around his waist stopped him. This caused error to blush a light yellow. Nightmare pulled error confront of him and turned him around so he faced him.

"error, remember that you're now out of the anti-void. You know what that means right?" Nightmare asks the glitching skeleton that was wrapped in his tentacle.

Error thought for a moment before letting out an annoyed groan.

He had to sleep...

"NIgHtY! NOOoOooO... " error complains as he struggles to get out of the grasp of his leaders tentecal.

Nightmare gives error an unamused look. Dispite the fact he was blushing due to what error had called him.

"Error...sleep now..." nightmare says sternly as he brings error closer to him.

Error whined slightly but eventually gave up from getting away.

"B-bUt..." error argues as he slowly felt exhaustion consume him.

Nightmare took notice to this and smiled softly. He couldn't help but notice how cute error looked.

"No buts error" nightmare says while picking error up with his tentacle and walking to the living room.

The rest of the gang were arguing about some random thing.

Nightmare made his presence known by clearing his throat. The gang quickly went quiet.

Nightmare smiled satisfied while walking over to the couch.

He sat down on the couch while putting error on his lap. Nightmare smiled lightly and blushed cyan.

Error blushed as he sat on nightmares lap. Error once again, felt the desire to sleep wash over him...

"Error...please sleep..." nightmare says while wrapping his arms around errors small figure.

Error blushes and sighs, knowing he cant stay awake much longer...

He slowly leans against nightmares chest as he clutches nightmares hoodie.

Error lets out a small yawn and closes his eyes.

He soon feels sleep consume him...

Nightmare blushes as error falls asleep against his chest.

Nightmare smiles softly and holds error in a protective manner.

"Sleep well error..." nightmare mumbles and smiles.

A/N: soooooo, this is cringey-
My apologies for this cringe! I hope you liked this though! I enjoyed writting it!