kustard!

A/N: this was requested by OliveMint !!!
I hope you enjoy this!
Sub! Red!
Dom! Classic!
Sorry that it's so late!
Sideships!
Errormare!
Slight dustberry!
_______

Red laughed at the joke cross had told.

He was hanging out with nightmare and his gang. He was apart of it after all. He never knew how much fun it could actually be. But what made it better, he was with his crush. Classic. Also known as undertale sans.

It was surprisingly nice to have people who understood him. People who didn't judge him. He was thankful nightmare had taken him into the gang. If he didn't, he wouldn't have anyone. Besides classic of course.

Classic looked over at red and blushed softly.

It was rare that red ever laughed, or even smiled. He was glad that he was finally making other friends other than himself. It was good for him to socialize.

A small smile rests upon classics face as he stares at red,Who was currently talking with nightmare. Blush tinted his cheeks as he took in the details of the other.

He found red perfect. He wouldn't want him to change fir anything or anyone. His feelings for the other have grown over the time. He was planning in telling him how he feels today. Once he can catch him alone that is.

Errors attention turned to classic. He saw him staring at red.

It's been a few months since nightmare had recruited red. Nothing has changed besides the fact that they all had one more person to accept into their family.

Error walked over to classic. He noticed the blue blush that hinted at the others cheeks.

"Looking at red eh?" Error asked with a smirk. Causing classic to blush brightly.

Classic turns around and was met with two multicolored eyes.

"I-I dont know what you're talking about!" Classic yelled defensively. Despite knowing it was obvious.

Error smirked and laughed a bit. He found it funny honestly. He knew that classic had a crush on red. It wasn't hard to tell. Error also knew that nightmare would go full on protective mode if he found out about it.

How he know this? When dust started dating blue, despite knowing that blue would never even try to hurt anything or anyone ever, nightmare went haywire. Hes always been protective over his teammates. He sees them all as his children. He wants to keep them safe. This would be another occasion where he would have to calm his overprotective boyfriend down and talk some reason into him.

"Oh come on, its obvious you like him." Error says with a smirk.

Classic sighs.

"Fine. You're right. I do like him...but he doesn't like me..." classic said discouraged.

Error sighs. He dosen't know classic too well. Hes spoke to him on certain occasions. Due to him being more on the more neutral side when sides still existed in the multiverse, he often talked to him. But he never exactly got to know him completely.

"Come on classic. Its obvious he likes you as well." Error says. Red has told him about his feelings towards classic a while back. He was originally confused about what he was feeling. But once error explained it he was a blushing mess.

Classic blushes softly and sighs. He can only hope that's true. He was planning on confessing to red today. But hes afraid of being rejected.

"I hope your right...I want to confess to him...but I'm scared..." classic said nervously.

Error smiled softly.

"Be honest about your feelings. Tell him exactly how you feel and why you feel the way you do. That's what I did when I confessed to nighty" error said with a small blush as he mentally recalled the moment he confessed to his lover.

Classic smiled softly.

"Thanks error..." classic says gratefully.

Error smiled softly.

"No problem classic." Error said and walked over to nightmare.

_a few hours later_

Edge walked into the clearing where they all had settled down to hang out.

"SANS!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Edge shouted, gaining evreyones attention.

Red began to sweat nervously. They all knew about how reds brother gets. They all weren't exactly pleased about how edge treats his brother.

Nightmare looked at his team. They all gave him a knowing look. Red knew what was gonna happen.

Nightmare pulled out a random wine bottle out of his pocket. Somehow...

He smashed it on the floor, causing a loud crash.

"SCATTER!!!" nightmar shouted.

evreyone besides red and classic dashes off in different directions. Red groaned and sighed.

Classic looked at edge and back to red.

Classic smiled nervously at edge.

"Well...sorry about that....buuuuutttt.....this is mine now." Classic said quickly while picking up red bridal style and dashing away with him in his arms. Earning a squeal from red.

Edge stood there in utter disbelief and confusion.

Legend says that hes still standing there to this very day.

______

A/N: this is bad QwQ this was kind of a crack chapter but I still hope its enjoyable!