Errormare!

A/N: NIGHTMARES BIRTHDAY!!!! :D imma make an errormare outta this! Imma make error sub this time around UwU contains pet names!!!

______

Error walks over to nightmare with a box in hand. A smile spread across his face.

Today was nightmares birthday. He knows how birthdays are a sensitive subject for nightmare. But he at least wanted to get him something. Hopefully it can make the day just a bit better.

After the events in dreamtale, birthdays have never been pleasant for nightmare. He hated remembering all of the parts they shared. All of the memories that always seem to surface in his head.

He dosen't hate his brother. No. But he surely is not pleased with his actions in the past. Then again, the blame isn't fully on dream. he chose to eat the apple afterall.

"Hey nighty...happy birthday!" Error says with a small smile, holding out a present to his boyfriend.

Nightmare turned around to be met with errors calming gaze. He looks down at the present in errors hands.

"Is...is this for me?" Nightmare asks softly.

Error smiles and nods.

"Of course its for you silly. I know how your birthday is a rough time of year for you...so I wanted to try and make your day just a little bit better" error says softly. A small blush tinting his cheeks.

Nightmare blushed softly and took the wrapped box into his hands. He slowly unwrapped it and took off the lid.

Inside was a heart shaped locket with the print of a galaxy on it.

Nightmares eyes widened as a smile crept up on his face.

"Open the locket night" error says softly.

Nightmare nods and opens the locket.

Inside was a picture of him and the gang. It was a photo they took after the truce. It was a way of celebrating peace in the multiverse.

They were all so happy that day. Error was free from destroying and nightmare no longer had a need to spread negativity.

Tears filled nightmares eyes. A smile now formed. Tears trickled down nightmares cheeks as he quickly embraced error in a tight hug.

"T-thank you...thank you so much...." nightmare sobbed into errors shoulder.

Error smiled softly and hugged the crying skeleton back. He gave it to him as a reminder that they all will never leave him.

"You're welcome night..." error says with a blush covering his face.

Nightmares sobs calmed down. Though he didn't leave the embrace.

"I love you error...I love you so much...." nightmare says while pulling error closer.

Error smiled and enjoyed the embrace of his lover.

"I love you too nighty..."

_____

A/N: I'm proud of this!!! :D after like, 3 failed attempts at writting this. I finally did it OwO I hope y'all like it!!!