five

i wake up with the feeling of someone's arm around my waist, holding onto me securely. i turn my head and notice it's harry, i smile to myself remembering what had happened last night. mine and harry's first time together. I reach over to my phone opening up snapchat and taking a picture of harry sleeping closely to me. I caption it 'i love him, 5 months wow'
and post it onto my private story with all the boys on it.

Harry's POV//
i wake up to Lottie trying to get out of my arms. 'babe' i say with a morning croak in my voice. She looks at me and lays back down 'yes?' she smiles looking into my eyes, 'five more minutes..please?' i yawn. 'of course baby' she kisses my cheek and rests her head on my chest. 'yesterday was amazing' she says to me placing her hand on my hair and playing with it.
' it was, I'm so glad you liked the little movie night'.

Lottie's POV//
god his morning voice is beautiful. ' you're amazing by the way' harry says with a smirk on his face. 'yeah? you think so?' i sighed 'hey of course babe..who's told you different?' he places his hand on my cheek rubbing his thumb across it. 'my ex, but it doesn't matter' i say whilst getting up out of his arms. He sighs.

i grab the cereal from the top cupboard. with a struggle and pour it into the bowl, then pouring the milk in after.

'Morning' i hear a male voice say, Freezy.
'good morning cal, how'd you sleep?' i say whilst handing him the cereal i had originally made for myself.
'good good, you obviously did' he says with a slight smirk on his face
'shut up, it was our 5 months' i say whilst making myself cereal for the second time.
'thanks' freezy says whilst starting to eat the cereal.
we talked for a bit whilst eating our cereal.

harry walks in shirtless 'babe, i have something for you' his morning voice once again making my heart melt.
' what is it?' i look at the envelope in his hands
he hands it to me and gets out his phone and starts recording me. i open it slowly and it says

' happy 5 months babe,
i can't explain how much these past few months with you have been a blast, the late night drives, the dates, the movies, the FIFA games. Everything about you is amazing. i am so grateful for you and i love you so very much..here's something for you.<3'

i read it whilst tearing up. then placing the letter down beside me. The next thing i reveal are flight tickets to The Bahamas. i drop the tickets and run over to harry and hug him tightly.
'oh my god harry!! the Bahamas, oh i love you so much!' i squeal.
He giggles 'you wanted to go to the Bahamas and what better person to go there with than me' he says, meaning to kiss my forehead but i end up kissing his lips passionately.

' Damn harry, wheres my free holidays?' freezy says ruining the moment.
'you don't deserve any after ruining the moment' harry says jokingly.

for the rest of the day me and harry go to the mall as i was so eager to go shopping for holiday clothes. i still cannot believe it. Harry fucking Lewis is taking ME to the Bahamas.

A/N
hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter..i enjoyed writing it so much.
i will update soon<3