eight

It was Cal(freezy) i look at him with utter confusion
'before you say anything, i'm here for harry.'
i sigh 'i don't wanna talk about him right now' i reply before turning off my music and turning to face cal who was sat on the end of my bed.
' he loves you he really does lottie' he says whilst looking down at his hands
'no he doesn't, if he did he wouldn't think i would do such thing' i say with annoyance in my voice
Cal just sighs ' Harry's been hurt too many times, he finds it hard to trust people. You believe what you want to believe, you come round our place whenever your ready to speak to harry' he gets up and starts to walk out.
'so never?' i say whilst also getting up
he sighs whilst shaking his head and continues to walk out.

i put in my AirPods and listen to my sad playlist once again and look through the photos and videos of me and harry.

i really do miss him. but why would he think of me like that.
i stop looking a the pictures and lay down eventually falling asleep to the music.

i wake up to Lauren coming into my room and opening my curtains
'Rise and shine' she says whilst smiling at me
i cover my fave with my covers 'let me sleep' i groan
'No, lottie. We're going out today, you need to get out of here' she looks around my messy room
i uncover my face and sit up slowly 'where too?' i question her. 'The shops, for retail therapy' she laughs. i shake my head whilst smiling and getting up 'i won't be long' i walk into my bathroom.

I get ready for the first time in at least 3 weeks nearly and i'm wearing a pair of black leggings with a Krox top and hoodie. i smile at my outfit in the mirror and take out my phone, snapping a picture and captioning it as 'repping the merch @calfreezy' and then uploading it.

i head downstairs, get some breakfast and turn to lauren 'like my outfit' i say whilst smirking me knowing well enough that she likes freezy.
'it's great, now come on let's go' she says whilst shaking her head at my statement.

'where to first' Lauren asks as we walk through the doors of the shopping centre
'New look!' i jump up and down ' i haven't been here in so long' i squeal. Lauren smiles at me 'i'm happy to see you happy'.
and with that we go to New look, H&M, Primark, River Island, MAC and last but not least Victoria Secrets.

' which one do you prefer' i say looking at lauren whilst holding up a red lingerie and a Black lingerie
' Red, definitely' she says. i pick up the red one in my size and place it in my basket whilst also adding a few new sets.

'You will look hot and sexy in that lingerie' Lauren says, sitting opposite from me in mcdonalds. 'You think?, i might post a picture of me in it on instagram' i say confidently
' you do you girl, make him jealous' she says whilst hugging me over the table.

we're back home now and i've changed into the Red lingerie and i'm about to take photos with it on. I set up my Camera on the tripod, adjust the settings, put the timer on and pose.

i take the camera off the tripod and look at the outcome of the photos

i take the camera off the tripod and look at the outcome of the photos. i smirk to myself before sending them over to my Macbook pro and uploading them to instagram, no editing, no nothing.

i caption the post 'i give em' goosebumps everytime 🌹'. and then @victoriasecrets
i then upload it and within seconds my phone is blowing up. I get up and put some joggers on and an adidas jacket over the top of my lingerie, then picking up my phone i head to the kitchen.

' damn you really do look sexy in that lingerie' lauren says whilst smirking over at me
'thank you, you should try posting something like it.' i reply, making myself a smoothie
'nah i'm not good at posing in sexy stuff' she chuckles
'ooo look who likes you post' she squeals whilst looking at her phone.