fifty

i've been planning this for months now, actually since grayson was born. Around that time anyway.

Today is the day i ask Charlotte to love me for the rest of her life, today is the day i ask her to be my wife, today is the day i say this relationship is forever.

The plan is for me, charlotte and grayson to go to our favourite beach and have a family day and then grayson gets picked up by tobi so we can have a "date night" which charlotte is aware of, but isn't aware of anything else. Grayson turned one a month ago today and i for figured today was the perfect day to ask her.

i have never been so nervous, my palms sweating, my head aching, my body aching, my heart racing and i'm not even proposing yet, just a few more hours.

'arms up little man' i said to grayson as im strapping him into his car seat. He does as i ask and once done i tickle under his arms causing him to have fits of giggle.

'got it!' charlotte said and i looked at her to see her recording. I shook my head.

'that's an accomplishment i'd never thought you would do' i rolled my eyes sarcastically and shut the door before getting into the drivers seat.

'so, boy forget about the world' char sand at the top of her lungs.

'cause it's gon be me and you tonight' i added on after her lyric.

she looked at me and smiled before placing her hand on my thigh.

'want you to make me feel' i sang

'like i'm the only girl in the world!!' she yelled and winked at me, i laughed at her and looked back at grayson through the mirror.

~
Charlottes POV//

'he loves the water' harry said quietly as we watched grayson walking to the water slowly, holding both of our hands.

'definitely a water baby' i smiled softly and picked up my pace, harry also. We ran into the water as i held grayson up in my arms and span around. He giggled so loudly.

'dada' was the first word that had erupted out of his mouth at this moment in time. Me and harry stood in the ocean staring at one enough in complete shock and excitement. Grayson held out his arms for harry to take him, in which he did.

'well done bud!' i yelled a little to loud, i brought them both into a hug. Tears in my eyes. Ocean surrounding us. Sun set occurring. Harry in just his swim shorts and me in my bikini. Today has been amazing so far.

i got out of the water and harry and grayson came closer to shaw as it was getting darker.

i took a few pictures for harry to post on instagram. I knew his fans loved when he posted every once in a while.

*an hour or so later*
grayson has been picked up by tobi and it's just me and harry now, having a date night. Finally, some time to ourselves.

'i can't believe he said his first word today' i said as i rested my head on harrys bare chest.

'i knew his first word would be dada' he replied with a smug look on his face, i rolled my eyes and giggled.

'you're perfect you know that' he added on and placed his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

'you're perfect to, and a great dad!' i said back and looked up at him. Pressing our lips together, my world melted. Kissing him when we were on our own, at our favourite place, made me remember the love i have for this man. He is the love of my life.
~
harrys POV//
we're alone and sharing a passionate kiss so i figured this would be a great time to do it. I pulled away slowly and got up. She looked up at me in confusion and stood up too.

'where are you going, haz?' she asked whilst frowning.

'over there' i pointed to the ice cream shack to the left of us. She turned around to look at where i was pointing

i got down on one knee and pulled our the ring quickly before she spun around and we met eyes.

Charlottes POV//
i turn around to see harry on one knee holding up a box with a gorgeous ring placed in the white cushion surrounding it. My heart was racing, i'm surprised you couldn't hear it. My eyes were teary.

'charlotte may hodges will you be the love of my life and marry me?' i heard him say. Those words made me freeze. I stared at him and my jaw swung low.

'i-i-yes yes of course i will!' i stuttered still in complete shock. With that harry got up and brought me into the tightest hug ever. I could feel his heart beating.

'you can relax now' i whispered in his ear and i placed my hands around his neck and kissed him softly. We pulled away and he placed the ring on my finger.

'it's absolutely gorgeous harry, it's-its perfect' i gasped in awe

'i knew you'd like it' he smiled.

'congrats!!!' i heard tobi run from behind a bush and grayson waddling towards us. I looked over at tobi and tears flowed from my eyes.

'i did it tobs' harry said whilst hugging tobi.

'you did and i'm so proud' he said back

'i'm marrying the love of my life' harry gushed as he pulled away and tobi brought me into a hug. I looked over tobi's shoulder to see harry high fiving grayson. That made my heart melt even more.