seven

it's been two weeks since me and harry last talked. All i've done it sit in my room, living room and feel sorry for myself. Crying almost all day everyday. I gave up on trying to talk to harry, he clearly doesn't care about how i feel and what actually happened.

i got up and showered for the first time in 2 days, i played my sad playlist and just cried in the shower.
Once i was out i got into some grey joggers and a tight, white cropped top. i walk over to my mirror and take a picture and post it on my instagram story captioning it 'i miss you, i miss us💔' i place my phone down on my vanity. i sit down on the stool and just looked at myself in the mirror. i sigh and wipe away my tears, then putting my hair up in a messy bun. i set up my phone, turn my vanity mirror lights on and go live on instagram.

i fake smile 'hey guys what's uppp'  i try staying positive but the comments are just flooded with

@Wroetotoes_: You hurt boggo
@wehatelottie: Why would you do such thing.
i just ignore the comments but inside i'm hurt.
@lottie.editsx: Lottie ignore them! he's not worth your time!
i read the comment and just smile 'what have you guys been up to?'

Harry's POV//
i finish my FIFA game and pick up my phone to see the notification that Lottiehodges.x was live, i stare at it before eventually clicking on it and joining.

my heart broke when i saw her and how she looked. she looked so broken. i read all the hate comments and sighed to myself before leaving and going onto twitter

@wroetoshaw: Hating on someone is not the right thing to do. everyone messes up. you can't bring someone down for one mistake they made.

i go and join her live again realising that she's now crying.

Lottie's POV//
seeing that harry had joined made my heart shatter. i put my hood up from my grey adidas jacket i was wearing and starting tearing up, i tried to hold them back but i just couldn't. How can people be so mean.

i see that harry joined again and wiped my tears away 'your guys' edits have really cheered me up the last few weeks, thank you it means a lot' i sniffle
comments:
@LottieH.fanx: stay strong beautiful, we love you so much
@sidemen.rditsx: We still love you!
@hodges.multi: Charlotte, please don't listen to the hate. you deserve so much more than him. If he loved you he would know you wouldn't do such thing.
i read that last comment out aloud and smiled after repeating it 'yeah, you're right. If he loves me he would know' i state and pick up a polaroid of me and harry and show the live and the viewers
'i loved him..i really did.' i sigh and turn it to face me.

i got off live and put the picture back where it was. i put on some 1D because who doesn't love some 1D. I start doing my make up whilst vibing out to 'what makes you beautiful'.

'that's what makes you beautiful' i sing to myself
i hear a knock at the door 'come in' i say and turn down my music a little. It's Lauren.
'Hey lauren'
'Someone's here to see you' she says whilst moving out of the way of the door revealing who was stood behind her.